Why you should never put your picture on the internet...

Behold the horror.

Huh. I always pictured you as a sandy blonde.

You can do almost anything with Photoshop…

…but sometimes you shouldn’t. :slight_smile:

Seriously, was that first picture distorted? Looks like the poor guy’s head was expanded a bit.

Then scout, we’ll just have to bump into each other at a dopefest sometime. :slight_smile:

I don’t know Sunspace but that 3rd doctored shot sure expanded my lips.

Man, that gyrating crotch at the bottom of the page is hot!

Now you know what Margaret Cho would look like if she lost a little weight and cleaned herself up! :smiley:

Only if you’ll promise to wear that black spandex dress.

That was hilarious. Someone has too much time on their hands, but it still made me laugh

Hilarious? I’d say pathetic…

Why pathetic?
Cast another vote for frickin’ hilarious!

Man that’s funny… thank you lieu. :smiley:

Hehe… reminds me of photoshop wars me and a few friends played. Photoshop the other person into famous pictures or album covers.

You looking at me, lieu ?

Those are funny, thanks for the laughs.

Man, you guys ain’t seen nothin’ until you’ve seen the photoshops they do on SomethingAwful.

Man, that link doesn’t make me want to post my picture in an many places on the internet as possible, in the hopes that some random person somewhere will take on a similar effort with Photoshop and my visage.

What I meant to say was:

Man, that link makes me want to post my picture in an many places on the internet as possible, in the hopes that some random person somewhere will take on a similar effort with Photoshop and my visage.

Ignore the “doesn’t” since that results in a statement completely opposite from what I wanted to say.

you should never put your picture on the internet

Well, not if you’re funny-looking to begin with…

Haha, how strange!

I wish I could be that talented at Photoshop.

Man, that *Basic Instinct * one is funny!

That was just plain enjoyable, and an excellent reason to post your picture on the internet.

I especially like the picture with President Bush. I just want to know if the rabbit ears were photoshopped in there too, or if they were original to the photo. And if so, who was that?
Anyway, similar thing here: www.larrysface.com (larger quantity, not nearly the quality).