Wierd ass fears

What are your weirdest fears?

[ul][li]I cannot sleep with my feet uncovered. With your feet uncovered, you have no protection against monsters. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve KNOWN the mosters can’t get me if my feet are covered. Ever since then, I MUST have them covered.[/li][li]I cannot go barefoot if I’m going to press my foot against anything other than the ground. Otherwise, my tendons might snap. Or a bad man might have a razor and cut them. Nothing to endanger my tendons. Ughh! Gives me the chills just thinking about it.[/li][li]Jeana is afraid of werewolves. Always has been. She’s somewhat afraid of vampires.[/li][li]I was freaked out by Sixth Sense. I kept expecting to wake up in the middle of the night and see someone. Shit. I’m trying not to look into the kitchen right now, because I just KNOW I’ll see someone. My house is 90 odd years old. I live in the attic. Go figure.[/li][li]I can’t leave the door unlocked while peeing. Someone might walk in![/li][li]Always turn the fan on to uh… y’know. #2. Can NOT have anyone hear me doing that. Farting, hell yeah. The actual duty… no way.[/ul][/li]Thats just my weird stuff. Anyone else care to share?

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

Reckon this should be in MPSIMS?

-andros-

“Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!” Exceptions? None!
-Doc Bronner

As a matter of fact, there is/was a thread on almost this same thing, called Paranoia (I think), although I can’t find it right now.

Cessandra

My Homepage
The RHPS: Website For Virgins
Both Updated More Often Than This Sig

Do You Have Any Interesting Phobias?

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

One of my wildest fears is I’m trapped in MPSIMS with my feet uncovered - and those wraiths set upon me like ducks and nibble my toes. :wink: