Will it Blend? iPhone Edition

Because the Delorian was powered by plutonium rods stolen from terrorists, and not by neodymium. Duh! :cool:

Because he really likes magnets? I dunno. I only brought it up because it seemed related to the discussion. If it’s irritated you that badly, then I apologize.

:confused: Relax. It didn’t irritate me at all, where did you get that impression? I certainly had no beef with you so there’s no need to apologize. Yes, it was related to the discussion and there was nothing wrong with you posting it.

I just had to wonder why the guy had such a bug up his ass about it that he felt the need to make that video. The “get a life” comment was aimed at him. It was all in fun, just like this thread.

Because the dude makes lots of videos, and there’s a big difference between blending ceramic magnets and blending… umm, what were we talking about?

You obviously don’t spend a lot of time perusing youtube vlogs. People rant about the tiniest things that bug them. It’s a lot like the Pit, only it’s video rather than text and most of the responses are spam.

Oops. Even with editing I screwed up the coding. Hey mods?!

He’s obviously using the 2015 DeLorian from Back to the Future Part II with the Mr. Fusion™ garbage disposal.

Probably not even then. Unobtanium is the rubbery stuff that keeps your Oakleys from falling off.