Will Jack In The Box put an extra meat patty on your sandwich?

Actually, what I’m now really craving (since I haven’t had breakfast yet) is a Breakfast Jack with taco meat instead of ham. I think that would actually make it as a product for them.

From the packet:

Because of the worcestershire, A-1 and Tabasco, I’d not thought of it as thousand island dressing, because I think of TID as basically ketchup and mayo–neither of which were directly mentioned in the above ingredient list. (I see now they’re mentioned by virtue of their own ingredients being listed in it.)

But on some googling, I see that Worcestershire, A-1 and Tabasco are actually common ingredients in different variants of TID so I stand corrected!

(Still, I think this info has been useful, probably interesting to you, so I don’t feel too bad. :wink: )

I never would have guessed the A-1 or Tabasco, so consider yourself Information Finder-Outer of the Day™. It was useful, I am interested, and just knowing I can still make the JitB burger of my memories gives the warm fuzzies. But then, I have low tastes. :smiley: