Will they invoke the 25th Amendment?

Because he has committed crimes. Lots of them constantly.
I have moved to a place where I no longer want to endure his bullshit and I am fine with using criminal charges to save the lives of tens of thousands of lives. As an added bonus that course of action would allow the Executive Branch of our government to begin to function in a more traditional and effective manner.

Your assertions that I am worse than Trump – and that I am a Trumpist do not sit well with me sir. Having dealt with bullies and conmen over the course of my lifetime have indicated to me there is a time to stop the nonsense, take a stand, and refuse to be victimized. For me, that time is now. You of course are welcome to disagree.

You are either being deliberately obtuse, or you are being a troll. Of course I believe crimes have been committed and I no longer believe politely shaking my head in a disapproving manner while grimacing is the best course of action.

My cite for his guilt is that on a witness stand it does not seem that the phrase “fake news” is a viable defense. Perhaps you did not read my entire post above where I state that as well as being a threat to accomplish a short term goal – it is also 100% true and a reasonable response to a person misusing his power and causing serious and irreversible damage. I believe misusing power and causing serious damage is a crime if that was not clear to you.

I find your assertion that I even suggested I believed Trump was NOT guilty of committing a crime, but I wanted him prosecuted to accomplish political goals to be insulting and absurd. On the contrary, I believe he has been guilty of multiple criminal acts and that I am no longer advocating letting it go and focusing on working around the obstruction. On the contrary, I am saying now part of moving forward needs to include bringing bad actors to justice while addressing huge and complicated challenges. The very act of compounding the challenges is likely criminal. It is in my view.