Women pressure men for sex

Reminds me of James Garner’s speech to Jack Elam in “Support Your Local Sheriff”.

Nowe THAT is being pressured to have sex!

I wish I could find the pic that went with the article. She’s jutting out her jaw, and is probably the NASTIEST looking nut case I’ve seen in, oh, forever. I wouldn’t have sex with her, either.

Here ya go, Maureen. Photo of Kelli Pratt.

ick. yes. that is her. scary. I think I speak for everyone when I say: NEVER,NEVER,NEVER!!! EWWWW!

Waves both hands in the air! (well that does make it hard to type)

Just please tell me your wont complain about your mom, gf, or ex during and your idea of kissing is NOT seeing how far down my throat you can get your tongue. Other than that I’m cool.

I am, apparently, a pushy woman.

I just asked my husband, and he admits to “giving in, and doing it, even though he didn’t want to”.
Guess next time I want to do it, I will take matters into my own hands.

So, Krisfer, how’re you doin’, eh? :slight_smile:

Doin fine… just sittin here wastin time on the SDMB.

mipiace, there’s one entitled “The Velvet Tongue.” I love that one…works EVERY time. Laura Corn is a Genius.

Dang, Maureen … I was getting all optimistic … but now that I find out you have *s t a n d a r d s * … sigh
but, hey, you Are, after all, in the Bay Area … When was it you were gonna come out to the East Bay to have me get you drunk???

Meanwhile, back to the thread … This Quote from linked article in OP Begs to be immortalized here:

“It is a myth that men are erotic boy-scouts who are always ready”, said the doctor.

That doctor has a Way with Words! What a terrific quote! Gives an Entirely New thought to the old Boy Scout motto … “Be Prepared!”

Which seques quite nicely, thank you Wyatt, to my sig line.
P.S.- I’m just slightly southwest of you, before the Dumbarton.

Not to mention eagle scout.

Is this a German thing, or can I find these girls anywhere in the world?