work vs play

This is the first time ive been on here during the day…im amazed at the number of people who are on…doesnt anybody work anymore?? Survey says…having a computer at work is a great thing!!! Im enjoying this!!

Ain’t it great of our bosses to give us these toys at work?

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Some of us are also posting from the other side of the world. It’s 10:16 here in Germany.

“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.” Albert Einstein

I get out of class at 2:30. It’s either be a little social or study Torts & Compensation.

Not a hard choice, believe me.

Amen, Unc! Hell, twenty, thirty years ago, we’d all be playing cribbage or shootin’ craps.

And it’s DAMN hard to look like you’re working when you’re playing cribbage or shooting craps.

Well, I keep hearing talk about getting a pool table here at work, but I haven’t seen anything yet. We do however have a fridge full of beer right now.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

hiring any newbies uncle?? im a very dedicated and loyal employee LOL

Maybe, but the commute is gonna be a bitch in the winter.

sigh oh well… just send on the beer then!!

You don’t really want our crappy American brew. I’m a Molson Canadian drinker myself.

ahhh well then you may want my job instead… i drive past molson house every day… so true… american beer is like drinking ginger ale

THINGS TO DO TODAY

1. Forward resume to UncaBeer.

2. Thirstily await job interview.

3. Bring frosted mug.

American beer is like making love in a canoe – Fucking close to water!!

Sorry, wrong thread. (Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.)

Well, my job is to test PCs all day long, so technically, this is testing for me.

Another network card: A OK!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’m a grad student. All online activity counts as “research.”

On registration day at taxidermy school
I distinctly saw the eyes of the stuffed moose
Move.

• Gavin Gunhold

Send it on Chief. Some of the brightest people I know are/were in the U.S. Navy. Especially those submarine captains. Of course, I know you surface guys don’t think of them as the “real navy.” Oh and don’t bother with the mug, we’ve already got 'em in the freezer.

“The Army is goyish…the Navy is goyish…the Marines are goyish…the AIR FORCE is Jewish.” – Lenny Bruce