World's DUMBEST Dog!

Maybe it’s because I’m tired, but I have to say I’ve not seen anything funnier in ages. It’s painfully funny. It’s a bull terrier that got in a fight with a porcupine! Poor dog!

Umm, this is *funny * to you? :confused:

It looks like it’d be awfully painful for the dog in question.

Maybe I’m too tired to see the humour in it.

Max.

Whoa. That’s not funny. I just hope the dog didn’t lose an eye (or two). :frowning:

Excuse me while I go hug my dogs…

:eek:
That poor dog! I can’t even imagine the kind of pain he’s in. I hope he came out alright.
Seriously, Tucker. Not funny.

No. Not funny at all. That’s horrible! I see no humor in it at all. That poor dog has to be in lots of pain!

Surely that’s been Photoshopped.

Another vote for not funny in the least .

While it is possible that this was photoshopped , I doubt it . Bullies tend to be tenacious doggies , and I could see one going back repeatedly to the porcupine , getting smacked over and over .

I would guess this poor guy was blinded , at the very least , and likely had to be euthanized .

Newp, it’s true: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/porcupinedog.asp

She came out of it fine.

Also, porcupines are some cute fuckers.

My dear departed Natasha (Dobe) had a run in with a porky. She ended up with quite a mouthful of quills as well as many around her muzzle but not nearly as horribly as this dog. She had to be sedated and the quills pulled out with pliers. It’s not a pretty site. Three months later I was still pulling quills out of the top of her muzzle that had worked their way through from the roof of her mouth.

I originally did not want to look at the picture, but I had to see it in order to read the Snopes article.

Good to hear that she came out OK, but I shudder to think of the pain she went through. It’s just horrifying to think of finding one of my dogs in that condition. Not funny AT ALL. Poor girl.

I hope it’s because you’re tired and not thinking straight. It’s not funny at all.

But it’s sure frightening and scary and disgusting that you think it is.

Snopes says it’s real. The dog survived apparently with eyesight intact.

Oy. Lighten up people. The dog came out fine and with a lesson very very very very very very very very very well learned. Well, at least I hope it learned its lesson.

Dammit! :slight_smile:

Yeah, so the lesson learned makes it funny, right?

Too bad this is MPSIMS instead of the Pit.

Awwww, poor puppy. :frowning:

lol, sensitive sallies

It’s the dripping gore that I find particularly sally-like. :slight_smile:

No, the fact that the dog made it out okay and that the only harm done was temporary and that this is after the fact mean that I can see where someone would find humor in it and that people should stop making assumptions about Tuckerfan because he does think it’s funny.

If you want to pit me for that, feel free.

No one was making assumptions about Tuckerfan, they were just saying that a dog with a faceload of quills wasn’t funny. My dogs have had run-ins with porkies; the results aren’t the least bit humorous. I seem to have misinterpreted your “lighten up” comment, though, and for that I apologize.