Would you be a phone sex operator?

Um…hahaha…I’d like to…hahaha…suck…Mwbahahahah…your…Oh forget it!
Click.
HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously, I’d be giggling so damn hard…my stomach would hurt and I’d be hiccoughing the entire time. Not too sexy.
In fact, I could never make a good prank call at slumber parties…I would start laughing too hard.

Anyways, it kind of reminds me of that Aerosmith video, Sweet Emotions. The guy thinks he’s talking to some sexy young chick, and when they show her hanging up, it’s some fat woman in curlers and a mu mu, burping a baby with one hand and ironing shirts with the other.

Remember the number one rule of being a phone sex operator: get your three no’s!

I was a telephone solicitor part-time in high school… I figure the basic rules are probably the same :slight_smile:

Sure, I’d give it a whirl.

an old boyfriend told me I could do it- but I don’t think it would bode well for my future in politics- too bad Americans are still so puritanical about sex.

All that money!!
:sigh:

Im getting laid off from my tech support job in Feb… Im actually starting to think I should look into getting my own 900# line. But like… I’d want a cell phone… Dont wanna be tied to my house all the time. Besides, what fun it would be to walk through WalMart on my cell phone, looking through sweaters, moaning… “Uhhm…ooh…you feel sooo good inside of me… Mm… it hurts, it hurts… keep going… Yer my daddy… YER MY DADDY!!!” covers cell and leans towards clerk, “Excuse me Miss… How much is this green sweater with the argyle pattern?”

I have a friend who did it for a while, but eventually stopped because he found it very depressing. He told me that he often felt like saying to his clients, “You are a bright, interesing woman. Why waste time talking to me on a phone sex line? Go out with some friends, and go out on some dates.” My guess is that he was popular because he brought a fair bit of empathy to the job, but at the same time, this drove him away from the job.