Would you like to be my friend (on myspace)?

You have your profile set up to require email or last name. :smiley: Unless your last name is beef, lemme try that. :wink:

Request sent from Klaude. My profile

I’m going to try to add all of you that requested friends, feel free to add me.

Whoops!
Last name is Anderson.
Sorry about that!

It’d be pretty scary to be on myspace, since my 19yo daughter and 13yo son are already there.

I just had a look around, and I’m amazed how many people are on there in my agegroup and in my town. Old farts all.

Jumping into the pigpile! Woohoo! (Don’t mind the picture - it’s an oooold one.)

You mean they banned it from the school’s computers, right? How can they possibly dictate what can be viewed on-line while a child is at home? We have it blocked here so the kids can’t get to it at school, for various reasons. But I’ve never set up a page because my home computer is kind of old and slow, and because all I need is a few dozen little student-brats looking for me on myspace…

Okay, I added you Sampiro!

If anyone else wants to add me, I am here!

Don’t be afraid, I’m really a nice person!

I must say that I am rather too intimidated to be adding any of you guys, since I spent a few years without posting on the SDMB, and most of you have no idea who I am, depsite the fact that I was always a regular reader and like Sampiro, a fan of Shakespear in Love (and Sampiro, I guess). I will be content with joing Bear_nenno’s group for now, until I can ingratiate myself some more at the boards here, but I certainly won’t turn down anyone who will take the first step.

Woohoo, now this feels like one of those “Why do nice guys never get the girl” threads, and I’ve just outed myself as a “nice guy”… :smack: :slight_smile:

Mi Myspace-o.

Feel free to add me, just drop me a line saying so (so I don’t delete you, thinking you’re a creepy Diosa-molester). :smiley:

When I have a spare minute, I’ll go back and add some of y’all from the thread.

Hehe, the kids are mighty resourceful these days. My campers found me after searching for their teachers (several of my best friends). The myspace thing does not bother me much because unlike facebook, I do not have my daily schedule outlined on there.

Of course, knowing a bunch of 12 yr olds look at my page daily means no more pics of me sunbathing nude :wink: . That does not mean that you should not add me as a friend. Like everyone else, just remember to message me so I know not to delete you.

Here is my profile. Feel free to add-request me. A message would be appreciated, of course.

Apologies to anyone adding me today… not usually this overly enthusiastic about my team, but today is special. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably keep it this way for a week, then back to subdued tones and* Air * songs.

My page is sooo boring. Anyone feel like getting creative and doing a MYSPACE MAKEOVER?

Sure, I’m game.

My IRL nickname is on the page, tho. . .

Tripler
“IRL nickname.” Isn’t that an oxymoron?

My screen name on MySpace is MicroBioWoman, so add away!

Obligatory blah. I think I’m one of the only damn fools on myspace wearing a suit in their pic.

Ok, I’ve added everyone that requested me. Sorry it took so long, I’m just not able to get online as much during the weekends.

Not in the one on my profile, but in two of the pics on my page I’m wearing a suit.

I think this may warrant adding you…

Request is off and away.

Nick