Would you pray to Shrimp Jesus?

My favorite quote from this article on weird pictures circulating on Facebook: “Because if you see the comments of these friggin shrimp Jesuses, it’s all people going ‘Amen,’” Thayer said. “I don’t think anybody is going ‘Hallelujah’ for our shrimp lord.”

It’s bots all the way down

Shrimp Jesus is a scam(pi).

He fried for our sins.

Our Crustacean Crusader

Oh, geez, I have to see this on the very day that I’m about to prepare shrimp and lobster stuffed ravioli? I may need extra Caesars as reinforcement before dinner!

Just think of it as lay Communion. This is the blood and the body.

if I give up seafood for Lent, is it blasphemy against Shrimp Jesus? Or a prayer?

Companies are saying they’re training AI on the internet … is anyone shocked that AI is now trolling?

Instead of Artificial Intelligence, we’re getting Artificial Inanity.

Did you mean trawling? :grin:

Saw this post on my feed just now. I think that it is a Jesus and flight attendant attempt.

Looks a lot like the shark already got the bottom half of Jesus. Which makes we wonder why the FA wants the top half. All the good bits are already gone.

That’s perfect.

I’ve played around with the airline adventures of Lobster Jesus.

Bonus: an airline adventure of @LSLGuy Senior.

Thats an A340 or A380 I’ve never flown, and the dude w 4 stripes is on the wrong side of the jet, but that guy is slender enough that totally coulda been me at age 30-something; beard and all. Or with grayer hair that’s me now.

The uniform is close too.

Thank you. I’ll take that.

The only good horse on a jet is a dead horse.

Would rather discuss baptism in cocktail sauce?

Sadly, sometimes horses being transported by plane freak out, can’t be calmed down, and have to be euthanized, though not by hatchet.

Except when they are.