Would you rather be right or . . .

There’s Would you rather be right or happy?
Then came Would you rather be right or rich?

Now I offer you Would you rather be right or . . . (fill in your own alternative here)? Remeber to answer the question for us. So, here goes:

Would you rather be right . . .

or hung like a horse? I think we ALL know the answer to this one, right men? Especially since no matter what we do, women will always say we’re wrong!

or do you just not give a shit? I’m too lazy to even finish reading that question.

or beautiful? If you’re beautiful, people forgive you for being wrong

or in bed, participating in a threesome? I’d rather be right in this case, because sex is something that should only be shared between two people who love each other very much and . . . oh hell, I can’t even keep a straight face while answering that one! THREESOME!!! THREESOME!!!

or wrong? ok, now I’m just running out of ideas.
One day, 17 hours, 33 minutes and 12 seconds. 25 cigarettes not smoked, saving $4.03. Life saved: 2 hours, 5 minutes.

I’d rather be happy. There is no amount of booty, be it physical, mental, emotional, sexual, or financial - that would equal being really , truly happy. That is what we all strive for. Thats the gold at the end of the rainbow. One simple chance to have life that makes sense.

Ok, maybe the OP wasn’t clear enough.

Make up your own ending to the question WOULD YOU RATHER BE RIGHT OR . . . and then answer it for us. If your answer is “happy” or “rich” than answer in one of those threads.

Thankyouverymuch.

One day, 17 hours, 49 minutes and 19 seconds. 26 cigarettes not smoked, saving $4.05. Life saved: 2 hours, 10 minutes.

I just realized I can be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cranky without my cigarettes.

One day, 19 hours, 0 minutes and 38 seconds. 26 cigarettes not smoked, saving $4.17. Life saved: 2 hours, 10 minutes.

and loving every second of it :frowning:

left.

Personally, I’d rather be right. while the left has some distinct advantages, the right is where it’s at.

Are you getting political on us, psycat?

sexy… I’ll take sexy, after all, if you have that, men will overlook all sorts of faults. :stuck_out_tongue:

healthy… I’ll take healthy every time. Without your health, you ain’t got much.

loved… again, I’ll take love every time. Love makes it all worthwhile, life worth living, and puts the bounce in your step and the smile on your face.

<hijack> BratMan, it’s ok, we understand. It will get better. {{{{{{BratMan}}}}}} </hijack>

…than dead.

As in: “I told you not to try to sneak up on that napping grizzly!”