Would you vote for Donald Trump for POTUS?

While the racist crap spewed by the OP makes me not want to admit it, I’d consider voting for Trump. It would mean 4 years of comedy gold.

That would be the North Korean one. The Donald doesn’t have hair – or at least, no one has ever seen it because of his distinguished habit of always wearing the pelt of some unidentified deceased creature on his head. Most zoologists believe it’s this one, with whom The Donald has a natural affinity.

Both, but only one will get you shot then placed in a camp for the rest of your life for pointing it out.

Not.

Did you read the article you’re quoting? Here is a quote from one of its sources:

“Of advanced economies, Canada and the United States are the only countries that grant automatic citizenship to children born to illegal aliens.”

Not in the USA, hate speech itself is protected. We’re allowed to spray paint swastikas on our own houses, but it’s a crime to spray paint Jewish Stars-of-David on synagogues. If you spray paint a swastika on a synagogue, first it’s the crime of spray painting, then additionally it’s a crime for the hate speech. Speech is protected, behaviors are not.

Even if we do unleash such a plague, does anybody actually trust Trump to follow through on campaign promises?

I hope you did your part and brought at least 2 diseases to this country! Why don’t you get back to us after you pick up your welfare check this afternoon.

Is Brazil not an advanced economy? They grant citizenship based on birth. If the US and Canada are the only advanced economies in the western hemisphere and jus soli is essentially limited to the western hemisphere, then it would be true that the US and Canada are the only advanced economies that do so. But the phrase “children born to illegal aliens” is itself toxic. What is really meant is citizenship based on birth, regardless of citizenship of parents.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I see too. Except I don’t think I could be as polite as you were when describing him.

Trump favors legal immigration, just a lot less of it. Trump said yesterday he will suspend all green cards to Mexicans indefinitely, and impose new fees on visas to pay for his wall.

If I were suicidal and wanted to do the most damage I could do to my country before pulling the trigger, I’d vote for Trump. Oh, and maybe set a refinery ablaze, or something else destructive.

Geez, just take the compliment.

It wasn’t a compliment. It was just all of Canada hoping out loud. :wink:

Yes. I would definitely and eagerly vote for Trump in a Republican Primary election.

I encourage all Democrats to re-register as Republican for the express purpose of voting for Trump. Please; let’s make Trump the GOP nominee! This is the surest way forward. Hallelujah.

True, we have to cling to tenuous notions now and then…

I gave it some serious thought and while it may be initially tempting to vote Trump as a joke or in protest, it wouldn’t be worth the encouragement it extends to Trump and his followers.

I wouldn’t vote for Trump. But out of the crazy GOP lineup, there is no one I would vote for over any Democrat

If Hitler had spent the last 70 years in suspended animation in his bunker, and he was revived and was running as Donald Trumps opponent, I’d probably vote for Trump.

Finally, endorsement!

Myths and facts about immigration to the United States: