Wow, that's a great cover of that song

If they are on another continent, OK. But chimps in America, creepy.

I have 3 words for you: St. James. Davis.

Oops, sorry. Obviously wrong thread.

On a more ‘on topic’ note…

Ho. Lee. Shit!!! That is amazingly fantastic. Thank you for sharing that. Wow, I’m still tingling.

The early nineties incarnation of The Band (with Helm Hudson, and Danko) did great covers of Dylan’s “Blind Willie McTell” and Springsteen’s “Atlantic City”.

Not a fan of Tom Petty, but his live cover of the Dave Clark Five’s Anyway You Want It is terrific.

Also: Huey Lewis’ cover of J.J. Jackson’s But It’s All Right.

Also also: The Beatles doing Arthur Alexander’s Anna. IMO it’s John Lennon’s single best vocal performance, despite his being sick during the recording session.

That reminds me of Townes Van Zandt’s cover over Springsteen’s “Racing In The Streets”, about which he writes in the hilarious liner notes of the wonderful album “Roadsongs”:

There’s also a Dylan cover on the same album, a very early, rare and funny Dylan song that fits Townes like a glove, “Little Willie The Gambler” (which was called “Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Willie” in the original version), about which he wrote:

There’s a YT channel for O’Keefe Music Foundation. I used to watch a lot of their videos. It’s a bunch of high school age and younger kids doing rock covers. I think the foundation sets them up with pro grade recording and coaches them. I haven’t kept up with any of their newer videos but there is a lot of good covers to be found despite the young age of the performers. honestly, they kill it usually.

Here’s the master list of their videos.

Here’s one of my older favorites. A cover of 46 And 2 by Tool.

You Could Be Mine by GNR

Kids that have heard of Richard Thompson and Vincent 1952

Pull Me Under. Dream Theater cover.

Ultimate argument for this position: “Louie Louie”. Yeah Richard Berry may have written and first performed it, but how many of the gazillion covers of the song sound like this? Virtually everybody used the Kingsmen version as the basis for a cover.

Chrissie Hynde added some soul to that song.

Don’t Fear The Reaper by Alana Davis. Could have used a little more cowbell, I know…

Here’s another good cover of the same song. Two guys at a pizza place.

Speaking of Chrissie Hynde, The Pretenders did a nice job covering Room Full of Mirrors

Dust in the Wind is:
A fondly remembered song from my youth.
A corny song by a rock band trying to be “deep”
A fun guitar tune that I worked at a lot but never got smoothed out.
The truest song ever.

Here’s somebody that got the guitar part down better than I ever did. Wait for her to switch to electric!

The Holly Bowling video was cool, thanks. haven’t watched the others yet.

Just found this a minute ago. Miss You, Stones/ Floyd cover. By Milk’n Blues

Wicked Game by Chris Issac, covered on the street in Tel Aviv by Yoni Schlesinger

Cake covers “I Will Survive.”

Another Wicked Game cover, from Dublin. Jacob Koopman & Alice Tunney

Jacob Koopman doing Wicked Game solo in Dublin.

Tool cover. Beards Of Harmony

I think she’s jamming along with a backing track with vocals. Hope the guitar’s all her. Ayla does Since I’ve Been Loving You by Zep