I was looking at the webpage that someone posted about the plane crash in Milan (:() when something caught my eye. Clicking confirmed my suspicions.
They’re making “Heroes of the World Trade Center Collector Cards.” All I could think was “WHAT!? This is ridiculous!” MY next thought was that this blatantly commercial “tribute” (and I use the term loosely) was very insulting, despite the respects paid to those who died in the attacks. I’m sorry, but I would be humiliated to be immortalized on collector cards. About the only good thing I can think of in this absurdity is that the families of victims will get 8% of the profits. That’s still pretty token (after all, Chestnut Publications is getting the other 92%, the bastards) but it’s probably a higher percentage than most corporations would pay.
a**holes :mad:. Anyone with me on this? I’m truly disgusted.