Ya know, you’ld think that I’d have learned after going last time and coming back with 22 packages of steak…
I went to the grocery store a bit ago for the purpose of buying pepperoni. Nothing else. So what did I come home with?
- Three huge cans of corned beef hash.
- Six huge bags of beef jerkey.
- Four cases of pop for the kids.
- Eight packages of biscuit mix.
- Four boxes of Focacchia Bread mix.
- Four huge packages of cube steak.
- Four pounds of mozzarella cheese.
- Three tubs of sour cream that I thought was cottage cheese.
- Fresh roasted gralic - two jars.
- Three packages of portobello mushrooms.
- Two dozen toy mice for my cats because they seem to have lost the other five dozen ones that I’ve bought over the past three weeks.
Where’s the pepperoni you might ask? Of course, I forgot it.
The worst thing is that my wife is home today and got to rag on me about it as soon as I got home. I go to get some pepperoni to make pizza and spend $120 on stuff i didn’t need.
Maybe I should start up a Grocery Shoppers Anonymous Group or something…