Yet another question about sex

But probably too mundane for GQ. . . .

So - do other females have only one kind of orgasm or am I the only one? I’ve heard of this G spot for years, and have engaged in serious experimentation to find it over these years. No go. Nope, nothing is happening, at least, not for me.

What gives?

The huge variety of human sexual response, I think. Or you aren’t doing it right, but since you said that you have done serious experimentation over years, I’ll bet you know what you are doing. It seems that some women cannot have G-spot orgasms, which has led some to declare that they do not exist. The women who can have G-spot oragsms emphaticly disagree.

My[sub]admittedly male and inexperienced[/sub]opinion is that there is nothing wrong with you. You are just different, like the rest of us.

Not to sound nasty or anything but seriously if you don’t know exactly where to find the thing it is hard to discover. Luckily I found out early. But anyways do you know where to feel or are just fumbling around? Granted I don’t really want to get into details I’ll just let you know that if you look on the internet you can easily find ways to look for it.

Maybe you just haven’t found the right guy. So where do you live?

Dr. Lao,
Thanks for the reassurance. It’s nice to
know that I’m not just wierd. [sub]Ok, so maybe I’m a little wierd[/sub]

The Mighty Tiki God,
Actually, I’m aware of where it is, and what it’s supposed to do, but what I’m saying is it doesn’t do that for me. :wink:

Homeslice,
:eek:

:smiley:

I don’t know, why are you asking me? Oh… right… you’re not.