You are a whole 'nother person who can vote younger than me!

I dated many older men when I was younger, I think 25 years older was my record. It bother me a bit, but I recall one guy who I distinctly remember acting like I was a trophy, needless to say we stopped dating. I say go with it, if you aren’t married, involved or THE PRESIDENT, then c’est la vie indeed.

Now that I am a bit more seasoned (38) I am astonished at how many younger guys hit on me. I have a running joke at my job, you have to be under 28 or over 80 to have a crush on me. Heck, my whole pregnancy I was seriously flirted with. (For the record, I’m a poker dealer and deal with mostly men all day) I always assumed that once I got over 30, things like guys flirting with me would slow down. Heck, tonight I had a guy 28 that told me if he didn’t know I was married, he would have loved to take me out. WTF? I’m OLD!

For what it’s worth, I have only dated 2 men younger than me, and ended up married to one of them. (Yes, I’m robbing the cradle, he’s two years younger than me)

Go for it, the worst thing that can happen is you realize you still got it. Even if it is a bit lower/wider than it used to be. FWIW, some days, that feeling, is about the best thing ever.