You Can Call Me A Pussy

Okay, I know this is a little odd. I seem to be the Word Police for accuracy in slang. See my rants about suck and fuck.

As organs go, the vagina must be second only to the brain in power. It is far stronger than the penis sexually. It delivers us to the world and lives to tell about it. It commands love, hate, fear, respect, worship, and adoration.

So call me a pussy. I will strive to live up to the label.

See? Just thinking about it caused me to make a typo. Fuck.

don’t make me wield my…uh…“power” over you Mr. Hippie

Well, they say you are what you eat.

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,
feel free to leave a message

pussy

Contestant #3

Hello operator? I need the number for A. Pussy

Pardon?

A Pussy, Tennesee

Umm, okay. City please?

How many Pussys can there be in Tennesee?

what if I purred and called you a pussy at the same time?

So call me a pussy.

Here pussy, pussy, pussy…

What happens if she comes(sp) ?

jazzmine, you are incorrigible.

But on a dare I’d try to corrige you.

And I’m waiting for jazzmine’s post:
Help me name my pussy

I would purr in a very loud manner.

Hippie, you silly man. I’m female. I don’t name any of my body parts.

Yes, but I do.

All That Jazz
The Jazz Sexion
Jazz’s Mine
The Big Easy
(sorry, I just had to throw in a New Orleans reference! …don’t kill me, jazzy!)

I would never call you a pussy! I would just whisper “fuck you”. I KNOW how you feel about that!

BTW I’m back from the river. It was wonderful! I’m now ripping out my old carpet. What can I say; I’m a renaissance (sp?) woman!

Missed you and kisses
Byz

Jesus, woman, do you ever rest?
Welcome back.
Oh, and in a deep whisper close to your ear, so that you feel the heat: “Fuck you, too.”

BYZ!!!

Risking the wrath of C#3… I’m going to have to refer to my “Can’t we all just fuck and get along” line…

Room for one more Pussy?

“ChrisCTP-…the sweetheart of the SDMB…” --Diane
Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

There’s always room for one more pussy! This is great.

Damn, I love cats.

One more pussy, another big hug. If it’s in my path then hey! Glad to see you, write to you again!

I know, I left at a bad time (with all these fights going on) but I’m glad to be back and frankly, I don’t remember them now. If you still really hate my ass or we never got over it (some fight) then just re-post because I just don’t feel the need to dredge it all up now.

If you want to or need to then go ahead. I’ve forgotten most of it so you will have to bring it up. I’m still game I’m just too home involved to go searching for it now. But I am so happy to see and read that the “regulars” are back!

Big kisses and gooey female stuff
ByZ