You Put My Thread WHERE??

This is where we’re gonna tell you where we moved your thread.

Magickly’s The Bangle’s: Comeback or copout(for those of you who care;)) thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

Breezy’s Anyone seen No Doubt in concert? thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

Phlip’s Adelphia Cable Internet RULES!! thread has ben moved to MPSIMS.

nikjohn’s Movies with stupidly large plotholes… thread has been moved to Cafe Society .

Ballybay’s What commercials drive you insane? thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

ringmaster’s What’s your favorite song? thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

sleestak’s Oh, it’s ironic thread has been moved to MPSIMS.

hey, Czar, shouldn’t this thread be in General Questions?? Or perhaps MPSIMS?

• :: D & R ::*

I didn’t get your e-mail about the mistake you made creating your name, but changing it to what you so obviously meant, Putz, will be no trouble at all.

No need to thank me-just send cash. :smiley:

carnivorousplant’s Mick Jagger would be Sauron thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

secretkeeper78’s anyone notice that ellijah wood looks alot like wynnona ryder? thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

Coldfire’s Oscar Categories you’d like to add. thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

G.I.J’s What do you think the nature of God is? thread has been moved to Great Debates.

Nosferatu’s Backing the US is the only real answer for the future… thread has been moved to Great Debates.

janl’s The Racist is back to defend himself… thread has been moved to the BBQ Pit.

berdollos’ Let’s pray for peace thread has been moved to Great Debates.

KKBattousai’s So who’s this Bobby Flay kid, and what’s so special 'bout him? thread has been moved to Cafe Society.

Freyr’s thread Winning the “Kobiashi Maru” scenario has been moved to Cafe Society.

SeniorBeef’s Does “The West Wing” piss anyone else off? thread has been moved to the BBQ Pit.