Young Chinese are 'too fat and masturbate too much to pass army fitness tests'

How do they even detect this? Is it part of the cough test? Do they X-ray every recruit?

Dennis

They measure the hair on their palms.

Maybe they’re not so different from us after all.

This is a useful diagnostic test in any country that closely monitors individual internet usage. Googling “cause of enlarged testicular veins” is a reliable indicator of excessive masturbation, even if enlarged testicular veins are not.

Traditional answer is the same as defining ‘sexual compulsive’: anybody who does it more often than me.

Are you typing with one hand? Then it’s too much.

And perform a 21 cum salute
:smack: *

*he got in the way :smiley:

How is excessive time spent on strategy and shoot’em up computer games a negative for a 21st century armed force?

FPS games bear pretty much zero reality to the real-world handling of firearms.

I think the point was more that modern warfare involves such things as remote piloting of a drone, or sitting behind a screen in an Aegis destroyer.

Depends what you’re doing. Playing Call of Duty for hours every day isn’t going to make you a better shooter in real life.

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-08/23/content_7727877.htm

So join the Chinese army.

Regards,
Shodan

Quoted from the cite:

Well of course, but what else do you expect them to say? To confirm that their recruits are Fat Wankers? They have to put the best possible face on their situation.

They can’t admit that they have an Official Chinese Army Masturbation Drill.

Before we went to China to adopt, we watched a few programs about the effects of the one-child policy. One unexpected side effect: families, which used to be huge, now only had one baby to lavish attention on. The kids, mostly boys, were getting very spoiled, and got very fat. They said that, in China, they referred to them as, “little emperors”. Weight loss programs for pre-teens were booming, as they sold things like exercise plans, weight loss powders, and acupuncture.

That was in the late 2000s to early 2010s, so, the kids would be around the right age to be joining the army right about now.

“Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” (about the Enlarged Testicular Veins) would be a perfect phrase for the classic idiomatic four-character cheng yu.

Quite informative and good to know. I had no idea that one could masturbate too much. And that’s including any definition of too much.

Of course, the Chinese definition of “fat” may not be the same as ours. A recruit who’s not 10 pounds underweight is probably called tubby.

But the army is saying these kids are spending too much time playing with their first person shooter? Well I guess they shouldn’t have disseminated that manual on the Five-Finger-Exploding-In-Your-Palm technique.

That’s the thing about Chinese masturbation: an hour later, you’re horny again.

I’ve seen quite a few Chinese families that had a beach ball of a little (or not so little) boy and one or more normal-sized girls. Never a fat girl, but when those boys are fat they’re round.