To Luke, my favorite Duke…
- You shot those arrows with fantastic accuracy.
- You came through that bout of amnesia swimmingly.
- You treated Enis with nothing but respect.
- I’m not gay, but when those flannel shirts came off, was anyone even lookin at Bo?
- You never had sex with your cousin (Bo, anyway)
- You didn’t lose your temper even after you found out Coy used the last of your Old Spice while you were out on the NASCAR circuit.
- You used to let Bo think he was cock-blocking you and getting the hottest tail, but all the while he was really just picking up your slop. (Yeah, I noticed, buddy!)
- Your name rhymed.
- You were the second-most intelligent Duke in Hazzard County.
- You were always a little uncomfortable with what that Confederate flag on the roof of the General Lee stood for.
- You could really take a punch.
- You never mocked Cooter.
- There was always a trust between you and the chickens.
- Running moonshine was what you did, but you never let it define who you were.