Your Star Wars Name

I got this one via e-mail today.
Your Star Wars Name:

First 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name = Your Star Wars First Name

First 2 letters of your mother’s maiden name + first 3 letters of the name of the town or
city you were born in = Your Star Wars Last Name

Mine: Kowra Qutac

Whee!

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.

That would make me Kwibo Stoak.

“Trying is the first step towards failure.” Homer Simpson

I’m Stlan Brque

How is that pronounced?!?

Sex appeal – Give generously

What if you have a two-letter last name like Ho?

Fortuntately I do not have this problem. Five letters is more than enough.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is:

Wolda Lamon

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

Kinmi Wripla (I cheated slightly on the last name and counted “wr” as one letter. Otherwise it would have been Wrpla, which would only work in the Polish-dubbed version.)

Darth Barmi Mahou,at your service.

Peace
t lion

Ugh…these name games don’t work well for me…

Wegmi Kubro

Trusu Nibin
Kinda cool, I think :slight_smile:

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Hmm…

Sekja Toing.

Not bad, but could be better. How about I use Los Angeles instead of Inglewood?

Sekja Tolos.

That’s better.

If I use my “real” first name:

Drebe Fagwin

If I use my “normal” first name (my middle name):

Dreed Fagwin

Problem. I wind up as Marla Eielm. I suppose I could invoke masculine privilege and become Maral Eielm. Then there are the various punctuation ploys – Mar’al Ei-elm, perhaps.

However, having played the SW RPG and created several characters, I most identify with a fighter pilot from the early days of the Rebellion by the name of Nev Holander. Perhaps I should say Nev Holander ©, since I plan on using that name somewhere down the line and I want it clear that it’s MINE!! ALL MINE!! :slight_smile:

–Da Cap’n
“Playin’ solitaire 'til dawn
With a deck of fifty-one.”

Kisma Magar–

I would probably be the 2nd cousin to that horn playing elephant in jabba’s cantina.

The only way to rid yourself of temptation is to yield to it–Oscar Wilde

Mine sucks, but I wil take the liberty of adding some punctuation to make it slightly less sucky:

One-Bo Sc’Bro

Only slightly… How about if I choose Blow Me Won Kenobi?

Yer pal,
Satan

Padme Amidala…

No, wait.

Pieza Wespr.

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Hmmmmm

Gab’be Hajol, Gabe Hajol?

Not bad I guess. Some of these look more Klingon, than they do Star Wars.

Strje Lileb

That’s difficult to pronounce. Can I cheat and use the first 4 letters of my last name?

Straje Lileb

Hmmm, if you change that to allow the first 3 letters of your first name, then I have a friend whose Star Wars first name is Mar-Mar.

Michelle, yours is COOL! Wegmi Kubro, doesn’t necessarily sound like a woman’s name but it is cool nonetheless.

Let’s see for me it would be… Wiljo Prant. (I won’t use the San part) or if I use the name I go by for the first part…Wilell Prant. Not too bad. What happened to the other thread that dealt with medication? I like this one better.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

that would make me:

Daval Deamo

hmmm…sounds more like a 1978 lounge lizard than star wars…

Souje Grfal

Sounds like a gastrointestinal disorder.

Jeremy…

I can think of no more stirring symbol of man’s humanity to man than a fire engine - Kurt Vonnegut