I wanna see pictures!

Why don’t more dopers have their pics on the People Pages? When someone causes the contents of my mouth to squirt out my nose, and dribble onto my keyboard, I wanna see what they look like dammit. BTW, mine isn’t on there either, but I’m willing to send mine, if others will. :slight_smile:

I always figured anyone that wanted a picture of me to put on there would get one.

Everytime I look at it, half the pics are broken or don’t show up anyway.

Here is a picture of me in my element, the woodshop.

Forbin

Maybe some of us don’t show up on film…

Or are worried about being tracked down and billed for the replacement of gooey, damaged computer keyboards. :stuck_out_tongue:

I lot of us were on the “people pages” but got blown out a while ago for some reason. I never bothered to re-submit a pic.

There are a lot more here:

http://www.teemingmillions.com/people

Most of the pictures on that site are broken.

Because I want to surprise everyone if (when) I ever go to a DopeFest. (so they can’t “greet” me with pitchforks and torches)

That, and I don’t have a digital camera. I do have a scanner, so I guess that’s no excuse. Just taking a picture for that purpose seems kinda silly, though…

All my more flattering ones are locked in police files or hanging in post offices.

Don’t know if I’ve ever made fluid squirt out of any of your orifices, hillbilly, but a moderately recent pic is on the bottom of my page.

Here’s one of me if the link doesn’t work, it’s because I don’t know what I’m doing.

he he he. Fun link ** OpalCat** :slight_smile:

At least it kept me of the streets for a while.

Well if you wanna see a pic of me there’s some on the pics section of my site. .

(yes, I’m hawking my site on the boards with no excuse…)

Opal, I used to have a profile on your site, but I think you removed it way back when we were, erm, “feuding”. Do you still have my pic and info? If so, could you put it back up?

Nice toolbelt Forbin.:slight_smile:

Max Carnage and Forbin both rate very high on the yummy scale. :wink:

What the heck, I’ll throw one in to the mix. Here is a picture of my “rockin out” with a beard. May I say Hillbilly queen…YOWZA!

Yeegads! hillbilly, might I say you appear quite edible yourself :wink:

Well, hillbilly queen, I don’t know what effect I’ve had on you, but you’re certainly responsible for a some of the Coke residue on my monitor! I remember it like it was yesterday…

Rock and roll, poochie poo
Lordy Mama like my shoes.

Cracks me up every time.

For that, I will honor your request.

Unfortunately, the only pic I have saved on my computer here at work is one of me, looking incredibly stoned with my dog:

http://www.geocities.com/auntie_9/stoned.html?1023735649610

(Note: I was not, in fact, stoned. I was hosting a dinner party and had gotten so tipsy that I’d set everything on fire. This pic was taken after… well… what was left of dinner, after the smoke alarms had been beaten to death and the smoke had cleared.)

Actually, I do have one other pic saved, but it’s me as a 12-year-old, and is pretty much all nose and eyebrows. The horror.

P.S. I’m the one in the red sweatshirt. :wink: