Ask the Dalek

WE ARE THE DALEKS! WE ARE YOUR MASTERS! THE DALEKS WILL EXTERMINATE ANY OPPOSITION! ASK WHATEVER QUESTIONS YOU LIKE BUT BE WARNED THAT ANY RESISTANCE WILL RESULT IN EXTERMINATION!

(Note: Legomancer here. I personally am not a Dalek, but there’s one in the room here who will be answering the questions, and I’m typing this for him since my keyboard isn’t Dalek-compatable.)

Borg vs. Daleks – who would win?

Why are there chairs on your ships? Hoping Davros will get better?

Okay. How do you Daleks walk with those malformed appendages that pass for feet?

DALEKS REIGN SUPREME!

IT IS NOT FOR INFERIOR SPECIES TO QUESTION THE CHAIRS OF THE DALEKS! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

DALEKS HAVE NO NEED FOR FEET! OUR CASINGS ARE EQUIPPED WITH SUPERIOR DALEK TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS US TO NAVIGATE STAIRS AND UNEVEN TERRAIN! NO PLACE IS SAFE FROM THE DALEKS!

What’s the deal with stairs?

Jelly Baby?

Which is your favourite/least favourite Doctor?

What exactly is a “DALEKS” and why do they like cyber-yelling so much?

What’s up with the cheesy computers in your ships? If you guys are all about technology could you afford some like Pentium 4’s or something?

Is there anything more fun than watching a Dalek on an escalator?

Meatros: alien robot villains from Dr. Who. The cyber-yelling is necessary to convey the way they speak. Trust me on this one.

Are you related somehow to that tobacco vending machine?

You know, the one in that anti-smoking ad were the guy in a park defeats the machine just by showing it a pack of nicotine gum? :smiley:

In Genesis of the Daleks, when Davros had the scientists locked up and was about to say the order that would release the Daleks out into the remotest parts of the universe in order to spread his idea of the ultimate marraige of form vs function, but was foiled (somewhat) by The Doctor (fourth incarnation, third regeneration) who had been sent by the Time Lords to prevent the destruction of all life as we know it… What was the lock’s combination?

Who’s the black private Dalek who’s a sex machine to all the chicks?

How do you turn the pages of a book with one sucker and a ray-gun?

I would imagine that they can do it, since they can climb stairs with the help of some sort of levitation device.

Do Daleks enjoy the holiday season? Where do you spend Christmas and Thanksgiving? Do all the Daleks go to Davros’ house for a turkey dinner?

Do you veiw those alternate-Doctor-universe-Daleks who shoot steam as the black sheep of the family?

What’s the deal with…y’know…the bumps?

Also, are you friends with the Dalek that posed with a nude Katy Manning? Can you get me his autograph?