Ask the heterosexual virgin!

I sense a trend here, and I’m going to capitalize on it. So here I am to answer any questions you would like to ask of a heterosexual virgin guy.

SanibelMan - My Homepage
“All right. Have it your own way. Road to hell paved with unbought stuffed dogs. Not my fault.”

How old are you?

When you say you are a heterosexual virgin, does that mean you are only a virgin for heterosexual matters, implying that you might not be for homosexual matters, or does it mean that you are both heterosexual and a virgin overall?

Whatever his answer is, I call “dibs”! :slight_smile:

SanibelMan, are you Gary Coleman?

“Honey we’re recovering Christians.”
–Tori Amos - In the Springtime of his Voodoo

*Gary Coleman?['i]
I’m withdrawing my previous offer! :slight_smile:

To answer all your questions… I’m 16. And to clarify, I mean that I am both heterosexual and a virgin overall. And I am not Gary Coleman.

SanibelMan - My Homepage
“All right. Have it your own way. Road to hell paved with unbought stuffed dogs. Not my fault.”

16?

It’s time to get off the computer and get out dating dude.

Do you want to die a virgin? You better get a move on!!!

I dunno if you’re strictly qualified as a virgin spokesperson at 16. Try this again in ten years.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

• Shadow of the Pigeon -
    Weirdo of the Night

I don’t know if he’s qualified to be SanibelMan either. How about SanibelLad?

SanibelMan
When I was 16, I was a virgin, and I was (or thought I was) heterosexual. Four years later, I wasn’t a virgin and I realized that I am gay.

YMMV

Freedom
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16. Give the guy a break.

Virtually yours,

DrMatrix
These words are mine and they are true - Chief Meninock

SanibelMan, don’t worry about the Hetero or Homo part of sex. Just enjoy the sex.
Any prospects on the near horizon?

Prospects on the horizon? No, just miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles of boring, grassy prarie.

sigh

SanibelMan, do you realize that you’re describing my idea of paradise? What I wouldn’t give to live on the open prairie (and I may in the future), with no one around me for miles. A hermit’s dream come true. :slight_smile:

Hey, Sanibel, great career in politics ahead - elected unopposed as ‘Official Spokesvirgin for the Teeming Millions’.
:wink:

SanibelMan
So as far as I can tell, you are either real slow, or gay.

Freedom: Shut up.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

• Shadow of the Pigeon -
    Weirdo of the Night

So sensitive.

I have this wild theory that no man can be a virgin because he goes thru the vagina when he is being born. Thus, his penis has already entered it.

So, you know what? To be a virgin you’d have to be born C-Section too, dude.

Handy, are you calling me a motherfucker?