Ask the heterosexual virgin!

I guess I have one heterosexual virgin at my house. The daughter was born by C section, so she is doubly virgin as well.

SanibelMan: I would work on that Michelle to help you out from your situation. It might take 2 more years, though. I didn’t come by any opportunities until a useful element was achieved: out of the dorms and into an apartment.

I was a virgin until I was 21. But not by choice. And not because I lived in a sparsely-populated area, either; I just plain didn’t have what it took to land one of the zillions of available young women around me. To be honest, the feelings of inferiority I had when I was 20 and still a virgin damn near killed me. Literally. I’m just lucky that intentionally O.D.ing on sleeping pills won’t kill you as quickly in real life as it does on TV.

(I guess I’m still a virgin homosexually, because I’ve never had sex with a male – mostly because I’m not attracted to men. :wink: )

Freedom,

So far as I can tell, you are either being a jerk, or being a jerk.

Or a complete jackass…

By the way, if you haven’t noticed, WE LOVE SANI. Don’t rag on him…

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16. Sani won’t be the one changing diapers at 17, heading to the VD clinic, or sweating out an AIDS test. He’s a great guy and whoever he ends up in love with will be a very lucky girl. You go!
Zette

“If I had to live your life, I’d be begging to have someone pop out both my eyes. Just in case I came across a mirror.” - android209 (in the Pit)
Zettecity
Voted “Most Empathetic”- can you believe that?

Freedom, I don’t even want to know what your problem is. Just crawl back into your hole, eh?

Sani, you’re a dream. It’s wonderful that you’re still a virgin at your age. IMHO, teenagers have sex either to prove “maturity” or to drive away feelings of low self-esteem. That you haven’t tried to prove your manliness by nailing every girl you meet shows that you are wise beyond your years.

Also, if it helps any, I’m fairly certain that every woman on this board has wished at least once that you were over eighteen. :wink:

“I like toast.” :slight_smile:

About that 18 thing.The Nordic countries have a sensible thing. You are legally mature for sex at 16, but for beer at 18. So if you are drunk and having sex at 16 you only broke one law.

SanibelMan wrote:

Are you waiting for them to invent a pill, too?

They are working on it, right? Something to look forward to…

What Chris said. Especially the over 18 part.

I’ll buy that for a dollar.

:blushes in a cute and irresistable fashion:

Back to the OP: since you invite questions, I’ll ask one: have you initiated this discussion with your Dad, or Mom, or friends (as opposed to us virtual friends/virtual strangers)? Since you offer your personal life situation to me, I’ll respond in kind with a recent experience: my 10-year old daughter was at a friend’s house without (against our directives) adult supervision. They dialed-up a phone-sex number and racked up 600.00 in 30 minutes on overseas tolls. I was careful to give her Hell over the financial aspect of it without doing so in the sexual aspect (a delicate matter in communication, I must report). My closing salvo: “If there’s something about sex you want to know just ask me. I won’t charge you a dime.” If, in fact, you are reluctant to talk about sex with an adult, just weigh these posibilities: You not conceiving what we see in middle age VS. us not remembering what you endure in youth.

Hmm, an actual question. Didn’t see this coming…

At any rate, there’s no reason to worry on anyone’s part. My parents and I understand that we can come to each other with any issues that should arise, of a sexual nature or any other.

Although I will admit that the relative anyonymity of the Internet can make it easier to ask questions here. But I still have open lines of communication with my parents.

SanibelMan - My Homepage
“All right. Have it your own way. Road to hell paved with unbought stuffed dogs. Not my fault.”

Bully for you, boy, as long as it’s what makes you happy.

As for me, I was a complete virgin until I was 19, a year after I came out of the closet. At 26 I discovered the power I have over men. Now I’m 31 and comfy with life.

Esprix

Ask the Gay Guy!

SanibelMan,

If I had to do it all over again, I would have waited until I got married.

You wouldn’t catch me saying that when I was 18, but in retrospect, that’s what I wish I would have done.

It would have made the loss of virginity, and the first time with my wife that much more special.

Patrick Ashley

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ -Edmund Burke

Oh, and Sanibel? Make sure the first time is special, and with someone you’re pretty sure you’ll want to remember. I refuse to even speak the name of the first person I had sex with, and I wish I’d waited until the next relationship I had, which I would remember quite more fondly today.

Esprix

Ask the Gay Guy!

Sannibelman, in my experience people who have sex young and consistiently (i.e, are nailing someone or other from 16 on) never learn something that the rest of us do-that you can be celibate and happy at the same time. I’m in my mid twenties now, and I know a lot of people who honestly can not survive if they are not getting some. Their entire self esteem, their identity, is based on getting laid. These people, and they come in every gender and orientaion, really start to look pitiful after a while, because they will date anything rather than go it alone for a while. Those of us who know are happy either way can pick and choose our partners. This will keep you from having to date psycho-slut, non-purple crack whores who steal your stuuf for the rest of your life.

Oh yeah, I need a question. Hmmmm. . . .If a virgin has sex just once, is he/she still a virgin? I mean, I changed a pipe once, dosn’t make me a plumber. . .

Esprix,

Yeah, I’ll echo your remarks.

I gave it away to the town whore. This chick had been picked-up so many times, she grew handles :slight_smile: Yeah, that was really worth it, but i just “had to” have it!

I’m lucky I didn’t get some girl pregnant, or come home with a disease.

Patrick Ashley

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ -Edmund Burke

Hey, it’s supposed to be “Ask the virgin!” not “Lecture and give advice to the virgin!”.

Dear hetero virgin:

1. Do you feel that society is far too oversexed?

2. And, being a virgin, do you understand American society’s obsessive, omni-present fascination with SEX?

3. Also, do you feel that you are an oppressed minority? Peer pressure, etc.

I wish I know what you were going through, but I’ve actually never been a virgin because, as handy pointed out, my penis has copulated with my mother already.

I’m just glad I wasn’t the victim of a C-Section, because fornicating with my mother’s knife wound would have been REALLY damn perverted.

And I’m no pervert.

Yet to be reconciled with the reality of the dark for a moment, I go on wandering from dream to dream.

OK, so this is kind of a hijack, but I just noticed SanibelMan’s sig. It took me a minute, but I actually got the reference. It made me feel all smart and stuff. Oh, and Sake Samurai, you kick ass. Just thought I’d mention that.

I’ll return you all to your pestering of the heterosexual virgin.

ChrisCTP was eloquently best about alla our concerns for sweet Sani, so here’s a question: Just how difficult is it for a swell guy to not just do it cause it’s the thing to do? The biggest problem to me would be the AIDS spectre. Is that a true issue with your peers?