Some jackass called me a faggot this morning

because I carry one of these things!

I would have said something but I didn’t think it would do any good. I was too busy laughing anyway!

No gay man could lift that thing.

When I carry one of those to my office job, people call it a “purse.” WTF. OK, clearly it serves similar functions to a purse, but it is not one.

Don’t let them scare ya, Swishy…we’re here to protect you.

Of course not, Ferret! Who are these fools, that they can’t tell the difference between a purse and a pocketbook?

Daniel

It’s a satchel. Just sayin’.

I have one. If you place tools (esp. power tools) so that they show sticking out of the various compartments, it looks much more manly…

:wink:

I have one. If you place tools (esp. power tools) so that they show sticking out of the various compartments, it looks much more manly…

:wink:

Perhaps you should hang all you pens, phones, electronic notepads, post-it notes etc. from a builders tool-belt.
Actually now that I think about it, that could actually reap you more insults. Scratch that.

That person is a fool. Obviously you need to carry a lot of things with you to do your job, and that looks very practical. I’ll add they seem to me to be rather insecure. Bet they judge whether or not a person is “gay” based soley on their “dress” how their clothes are cut etc. What a :wally Just one question. Where can I purchase one?

At the boutique ?
Sorry.

“It’s not a purse. It’s European!”

When he’s working for you someday, he’ll have to call you “Mr Faggot, sir.”

smam Are you using hypberbole, or making an attempt to be “witty”? :dubious:

Same site. Mine doesn’t have quite that many pockets and was given to me by a female coworker who already had one. It’s one of the awards that the agency used to give for doing one’s job above and beyond the call.

Did you hit him with it?

Anyway, I think presidebt got it right, it’s a satchel. I use one when I make business trips and nobody has ever called me faggot.

Smash him with your boots.

They called you a faggot? Dude, that is SO gay.

I have a similar bag, that was given to me by my former employer. It has my former employer’s name in big letters on it.

My former employer? SIEMENS.

I was walking thru Walmart the other night… passed two guys and a girl standing talking - smiled on my way by - and heard one of them start up with DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE! Pretty sure he was talking at me, since there was noone else around, and he was stating it pretty loudly. Mentally ill, maybe? Or just stoned? Who knew?

I was tempted to turn around and tell him he was a rather unobservant motherfucker for not noticing the wedding ring… but! It’s Christmastime. So I just smiled and kept on walking. :slight_smile: