What do you do with it? -TMI

This is something I’ve never discussed with friends (and for good reason). To my knowledge, I don’t think guys are taught what to do with their semen after masturbating. So, what do you do with it? …And what do women do with their own? I guess I’ll go first. I have a towel that could probably be used as a night stand :p, and after awhile, gets thrown out. Now in a thread Wesley Clark started, he does something involving Zip-Loc bags…

This question prompted by this thread…

<shudder>

Heh. Sequential thread titles.

ANYWAY, we do the toilet paper wipe and flush method. If we’re going to sleep, no shower. If we’re not, shower. Same with masturbating on his part.

Simple, no fuss, no rot.

I don’t have semen, as I’m female… but when I am the receptacle for someone else’s semen, I clean up the best I can with toilet paper and forget it or I shower and contort myself into interesting positions to get it all “out” as it were.

However, since this is a TMI thread, what do other women do about the leakage issue? I usually have some leakage for 36 hours or so after having sex (no condoms) and I’ve soiled some underwear because of this.

I have friends who use the little panty liners, I douche in the shower before leaving the house if it seems particularly leaky, though I normally don’t seem to have a semen-volume [?] problem with 1 man. Although I can rememebr when I was into swinging being really … squishy … after 2 or 3 men.

God, this is one of those practical problems you never ever hear anyone about! :cool:

I sit on my knees above a paper towel and do a Kegel Excercise. That will get most of the stuff out. In the past; I used a panty liner and threw that out after an hour or two.

This is a plus! :slight_smile:
Almost afraid this thread will get closed now after the other one did…
5…4…3…2…1…

Oh and for clarification, this was meant to mean, what do you do with your own secretions when by yourself… the same question posed to the guys.

Some threads really should be illegal.

Astro, Some people are grossed out by life, nature and natural things, like bodies. I tend to find those rather interesting.

OTOH, I don’t see the fun of watching horrormovies, when many people do.

To each his own, or as we say here, “to each cat his own garbagecan.”

The SDMG-treads on female ejaculation (do a search) show that female excretions pose less of a problem in this sense then male’s.

The other suggestions work, ie pantyliners (aka partyliners in my household) and the Kegel exercises. If these are too cumbersome or time consuming, try wearing a tampon for about 30 minutes or so. Should decrease your 36 hours significantly. At 36 hours I would be concerned about irritating the delicate vaginal area. That’s no fun.
:slight_smile:

I understand, but some may emit more then others. This thread is for all…

Exactly. The main objective of this thread was to find out the methods of disposal. Such things were never discussed for me growing up, and I wondered what other folks do. I’ve never heard or thought about Wesleys method, so it made me curious. This thread is not intended to gross people out, but if it does, you’ve already seen the -TMI warning. It’s mundane and pointless, yet interesting in that it is never talked about… So here it is! I think we can all be adults here, and at the same time be humorous about topics less traveled.

PA, umm…no. In the threads I was referring to many people say they have experienced that womens ejaculate (even if it is plentiful) dries up without leaving a stain or smell.

Well… maybe… but it’s interesting that this is OK, but that thread asking doper women if their vaginal lips hung open all loose and floppy after vigorous sex or “snapped back” immediately, was closed pretty quickly.

Hmnn. I missed that one and its closing. Maybe it’s the attitude with which such subjects are discussed, more then the subject itself.

I don’t see how your towel method works. At the risk of sounding disgusting (again), doesn’t the towel start to give off an offensive odor really soon? I would assume it would. I would use toilet paper and flush that but toilet paper is 4" wide while paper towels are about a foot wide, the TP can’t really act as a good means of collecting for fear that ejaculate will get everywhere. Finding a larger, flushable object would be nice, maybe there are some kind of things like that in the hygiene isle at walmart.

I collect my semen and then make a pie out of it, and then sell it to people that want to throw pies in a celebrity’s or politician’s face.

I make good money.

Well, if I’m near the computer and need to catch something, I grab a piece of computer paper. Then I fold it up and throw it in the outside trash can. It is surprisingly leak proof, in the short term.

You have to watch for paper cuts though. :smiley:

I never thought about the “squishy” issue for swingers.

I was joking about the night stand! It’s a small towel, and after a noticable odor, gets placed in a plastic grocery bag (twice), then to the trash. I’m a recycler.