The Great Doper Shotglass Exchange

So…There are a number of exchanges going on now, coffee mugs, secret santas, even ornaments. In the spirit of those exchanges, I’d like to start an exchange after my own heart.

Shotglasses!

Anyone interested? If so, email me and I’ll put you on the list. Send username, email address at which I can contact you, and name and address for mailing.

Each person on the list will be randomly assigned another person on the list to whom they should send a shotglass

If you are in the U.S. and are willing to ship out of country, please say so. Likewise, if you are non-U.S. but are willing to ship to the U.S., please say so.
I’ll try to match up these requests.

Deadline: December 15th

Sounds like fun to me.
Email to be sent right away.

I’m wrapping up an over-under loaded with double-ought…oh, shotglass exchange. Okay, still sounds cool, but maybe not quite as much fun.

Sure, I’m in. Email on the way.

Should they be shot glasses from where you live or just something nifty?
Anyway, count me in!! I have a decent sized shotglass collection and anything to add to that would be cool. I will be sending my email directly! :smiley:

My vote is for nifty, but whatever you’d like to pass on is fine. :smiley:

I’m in, given that the recipient will recieve a shot glass like no other.

And I mean, like no other. I made mine by hand. Hopefully, my recipient would appreciate the value of such a glass. . .

Tripler
Yes, I have toasted with my shot glass before. . .

How could I refuse with the possibility of recieving a hand made shotglass?

Hmmmm… those aren’t really popular around here, but I think I know a couple airports where you can find them in the tourist shops. Oh, and there’s a big department store that tends to have stuff like that. I’ll check it…

Does it have to be a “real” shotglass or does “small glass for drinking dangerous things” work? Mexican shotglasses are taller than the ones you see in most places; Brazilian ones and Spanish chiquitos are the width of a regular waterglass but stubby. And those caipirinhas are about as dangerous as they come.

I sent my email, I’m in.

(I sent it last night, and forgot to subscribe to thread, actually).

I collect shot glasses, but they have to say where it’s from on it. Count me in!! email sent :slight_smile:

Ooh, I’m in!

Email sent!

If you can fix yourself a shooter in it, you can consider it a shotglass.

I’m in too, e-mail sent.

I’ve got 'em all so far except tripler, I think. I’m busy matching things up…this is gonna be cool.

sure. ill do it.

FINALLY an exchange thread I’m actually interested in, e-mail on the way…

I just fixed that. Number two is on the way!

Oh man, someone’s going to love mine.

Tripler
It might strike one as morbid humor, but believe me, you’ll like it.

Please don’t let it be too late! E-mail on the way…

Duh, read the whole OP, Snap…Dec 15th is the last day. Whoo!