Reservoir Dogs- Who lived?

Its been several years since I saw reservoir dogs. Which character/s survives at the end. I somehow remember steve buscemi’s character surviving and thats about it. Also if possible could you refer to the characters by their real names and not their colors.

Putting in spoilers for the ending…

[spoiler]In terms of what we ABSOLUTELY know, it’s possible for Larry/Mr. White, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink to still be alive, but that’s really stretching things and requiring a sort of “barely-managed-to-survive-and-escape” story in order to work (both Joe and Chris Penn’s character could also, conceivably, be alive in this case, but I think we pretty conclusive saw both of them lifeless).

However, based on the gunfire at the end, it’s pretty apparent - at least to me - that only Mr. Pink was alive, and he was in the process of getting busted by the cops (listen VERY carefully to background noise).[/spoiler]

Adding to SPOOFE’s reply, I’m not sure if this entirely true, but Steve Buscemi’s brief appearance in Pulp Fiction as a Buddy Holly lookalike in the 50’s diner is supposedly Mr Pink, on the run from the cops.

Who killed “Nice-Guy Eddie”?

Mr White shot both father and son at the end, IIRC.

I seem to remember Tarantino saying, in the anniversary DVD of the movie, that not one of the bad guys live. SO he can’t do a sequel to it.

As I recall, after Steve Buscemi runs out, we hear shots (suggesting that’s he’s been killed).

That leaves just Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth> Keitel is trying to protect himself and Roth from the cops, because he doesn’t know ROth is really an undercover cop himself.

We don’t see it, but once Roth tells Keitel “I’m a cop,” the implication is that Keitel kills Roth, and is then gunned down by the other cops.

That would mean NONE of the gang survived… which is how I interpreted it.

The stage production I saw made it clearer than the movie that all the gang members died. The changes in the script, btw, were to adjust for the live performance on stage and didn’t change the plot.

It’s really hard to tell what the hell is going on out there.

The first time I saw the movie, I thought I heard shots, but on subsequent times it sounded like cars pulling up and breaking quickly(the cops moving in).

Mr. Pink might still be alive, but very much in police custody if he survived.

Despite his assertations that he was “a professional”, I think Mr. Pink bought the farm outside the warehouse at the very end after Mr. White caps father and son. Father was going to shoot “the rat”, and Nice-Guy-Eddie was shouting at Mr. White to stop pointing the gun at “my Dad.” Whether or not the undercover officer was shot again or not-he wasn’t in good shape at that point, and it’s safe to presume he leaked to death. :wink:

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you :one-eared smiley:

The original script has title cards over the “walking along to Little Green Bag” scene which read
“One of these men is a cop.”
“And by the end of this movie, all but one will be dead”

Given that we know Brown, Blonde, Joe and Eddie were killed, were told by Joe that Blue is dead and have no reason not to believe him, given that he never shows up at the warehouse, and that White appears to be blown off the screen at the end by police gunfire, that leaves only Pink and Orange as the possible survivor. Given Orange’s condition (and I swear that White shoots him again before he is blown off screen) I’m sure that Pink survives. The only sounds to be heard in the background are of cars pulling up and shouts for Pink to get on the ground, no gunshots as far as I can tell.

I could have sworn I heard Pink go down in a hail of bullets offscreen. Better break out the VHS!

And Keitel is weeping as he kills Roth, then IIRC he won’t drop his gun when the cops break in, so he is killed as well.