Please welcome my sister Wacky Ninja

She’s new here, feel free to embarass her to you hearts content. She’s tough, she can take it. A wonderful and brilliant young woman, lets give her a big round of applause…

::applause::
Hi Wacky Ninja! Wierd name, but hey, I guess that just means you’ll fit right in. Come on in, wander around a bit, if you have any question, just ask.

Watch out for Coldfire and UncleBeer. They are both quite likely to take any opportunity possible to both flirt with you and teach you bad words. Coldfire is the resident axpert on felching, squicking, and for some odd reason, queefing. :wink: Uncle Beer is the resident expert on flirting and beer (although I’m sure Chief Scoot runs a close second).

Run, Wacky. Run while you can, before the addictive qualities of this board hit you. Honestly, soul. Attempting to get your sister hooked on these boards. Pitiful. Why not just send her some of this instead? ::badumbum ching!::

I’m Swiddles, it’s a delight to have ya aboard. Some tips for you, to get you started. Ditto what aenea said, in addition, Coldfire is from somewhere called “The Netherlands” where they skate around on canals and wear funny shoes. Refer to him often as “Clog Boy.” Siblings are highly valued 'round these parts for their valuable black-mailable information factor. Keep this in mind. Watch out for ChiefScott, he’s been on a bigassboat for a while and is starting to get twitchy. Don’t try posting during lunch. Too many people attempt it, and the server slows down to approximately the speed of a three legged hampster walking in a wheel. If you don’t already know, don’t ask what feltching is. You don’t want to know. Trust me on this one. And don’t take the brown acid, I’ve heard it’s bad.

Welcome to Dopeland!

Wacky Ninja, I gotta echo Swimming Riddles’s statement. Unless you want to knwo what a yak felcher is, or be squicked by chiefscott, or get into an argument over whose evil aunt is stingier, . . . or before bratman requests nude pictures of you with another woman . . .

God, I love this board :slight_smile:

Welcome Ninja chick… have a good time and don’t take any of us too seriously…

oh yeah… and please, whatever you do, don’t ask the “gry” question

I welcomed you over on another thread, so I’ll just issue you your SDMB gear.

1. Here’s your Nomex jumpsuit, for minor flames.
  2. And here’s the asbestos longjohns–use only for emergency flamewars, mind, it’s unhealthy.
  3. ere are some insensitivity pills, to take care of those randomly offensive posts. Clinical trials have shown these to help prevent certain flamewars–of course, overuse can cause other flamewars…
  4. Field Guide to Deviant Sexual Practices by Dr. ChiefScott. Read it only if you really want to know.
  5. The Holy Book of the Invisible Purple Unicorn and Other Humorous Anecdotes. You might want to scan this before another religious debate pops up; the IPU is popular here.
  6. Napalm for the trolls…

Have I left anything out, folks?

I’d warn you about the weirdos here, Wacky, but you’ve already talked to me. I guess it’s too late.

Welcome! Any sister of soulsling is not a sibling of mine. I guess that goes without saying. But you’re certainly welcome here. Ditto everything everyone has said so far.

I’m looking forward to your first rant against trolls, sock puppets and Fundies.

We are here to fight ignorance, so I can’t let you start out misinformed.

First off, Chief Scoot can’t squick you, you are a girl. Erm, uh, you might be able to do him, but that’s between y’all. :eek:

Balance mentioned the IPU, it’s actually pink, not purple, just so ya know.

Re-read Swiddles post above, it’s chock full 'o good stuff for you to know.

See you around the playground!

aenea, I have faith that the unicorn is purple! Pink is just too caring-and-sharing-early-80’s-little-kids’-show. My IPU is the blinding electric purple of a lightning bolt at midnight!

Daring the wrath of the Chief: :smiley:

Hah, Coldfire! I certainly came out on top of that comparison, didn’t I?

Welcome, Wacky Ninja. So, what do you know about the Bushido? And be careful with those shirkens.

gosh, some sister, not a thanx for it yet! humph!

Welcome, Wacky Ninja!

If you want a welcome flight, please leave the Katana at home; They do a nasty job on aircraft fabric!

HALT!

To cross into the SDMB you must answer these questions three.

1. What is your name?

2. What is your reason for coming here?

3. Do you look good in a Tutu?

And for bonus points, how available are you on Friday nights? This is for the men and women both mind you, so answer true. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Please allow me to introduce myself…

Yer pal,
Satan

I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Three months, two days, 22 hours, 1 minute and 36 seconds.
3756 cigarettes not smoked, saving $469.59.
Life saved: 1 week, 6 days, 1 hour, 0 minutes.

soulsing you’re related to a NINJA (Non-Infantry Non-Jumping Airhead*)? Man talk about coming out of the closet.

Seriously though, welcome to the board Wacky Ninja, any sister of soulsing and all of that…

*edited for content by myself

Makes me wish I’d registered with my other choice, “The Tick”. Or am I completely misinterpreting her name?

Oh, and you can fly with a katana if you bake it into a loaf of french bread first. They never check for that. :slight_smile:

Heh heh. Those darn ninjas. They’re wacky.

Well here we are all waitine expectenly for her . Waiting to welcome her to this great and wonderfull board.

still waiting

still waiting
Ok fine then. I’m going away. One of you come get me when she bothers to show up. Bah, most ninja’s I’ve known were extremely punctual.

But remember, she’s a ninja. She could be standing right behind you, but you just don’t notice her.

We are a hedge, move along.

I think the real question is: “Do you look good OUT OF a tutu?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome, Wacky Ninja! Your brother’s a great guy.
(Despite what everyone else says) :smiley: