"Lost" - Who would you do?

With five weeks or so until the next new episode, it is time again to ask the eternal question(s)…

Kate or Shannon?

Sawyer or Jack?

Sun or Claire?

Jin or Charlie?

Rose of CFL?

Step right up and show your secret (and not so secret) lust-objects how you feel about them.

Straight male here, and it’s a toss-up between Shannon and Sun. I’ll have to see both of them in bikinis again before I make my decision! :smiley:

I wanna have Sawyer’s scowly little bastard-babies. Is that wrong?

We don’t have to just choose one, right? OK, good.
I find Sun, Jin, Shannon, Locke, and [especially] Sayid very appealing.
I would also like a little one-on-one time with Claire, but it would have to be sometime after the baby was born.

I want Boone’s eyes, Sawyer’s dimples, Jack’s body, and Hurley’s sense of humor.

Can I have that? :slight_smile:

My husband can’t believe that I think Sawyer is more attractive than Jack. It’s not that he thinks Jack is more attractive, (atleast I hope he doesn’t). But, he does identify more with Jack, reliable, mild mannered, good guy etc… Jack’s qualities may be best when looking for a life partner, but for wild monkey sex give me Sawyer!

Sayid all the way, baby! God that man’s hot! And Sawyer’s a very close second. In fact, if I can have a Sayid-Sawyer sandwich, we can all stay lost for the rest of my (very happy and satisfying) life!

Thought it’s strange - Sawyer didn’t do it for me at first, but his character has grown on me and now, oh boy!

Kate, Sun and CFL (the only human contact she’s had in years is a hug from Hurley, so she’s gonna have some serious needs…).

Sawyer. Or Sayid. Damn. Or both.

Charlie, for sure.

And maybe Sayid for dessert.

:smiley:

Sayid-Sawyer sandwich for me, and don’t be stingy, baby.

Kate.

Sun.

Sorry, I must have missed the episode where they had Rose’s flashback. This is the first time I heard Rose was a former football player. Must have been a heck of a story there.

And Canadian to boot!

Of course, I meant Rose or CFL? :smiley:

I’ll glom on to that!

Rose might be the only one I wouldn’t absolutely jump at the chance to do. At least not at first.

I think I’ll get international and go for a Sayid-Jin sandwich, thank-you-very-much.

Hey, there’s no need to leave Sawyer out of the sandwich. Make it a triple-decker!

No question about it: Sayid. And on the rare occasion I want to mix it up a little bit, some Sawyer action would be nice.

I’ve loved Matthew Fox since his Party of Five days. So I’d take Jack. Second choice would be Sayyid. Then Locke. Then Walter’s Dad. Then Jin. Then Steve. (Oh, wait a minute; did he die?). Then Sawyer. Then Charlie. Then Hurley (sorry, dude). Then Boone. Then Kate. Then Claire. Then Sun. Then Shannon. Then Rose. Then the French Lady. Then the dog. Then Walt. Then Ethan. The the corpse of the Marshall. Finally, the golf ball because I haven’t seen a volleyball. (“Wilson!”)

:slight_smile:

Hmm. Somehow I left Locke out of the mix. Terry O’Quinn is a mighty sexy guy. And it would be nice to be boffing someone who could fend off wild pigs if any should blunder into our love nest. I like that ability in a man.

Kate. Claire. (and Sun as an alternate).

Or all three at once.