All right “Lost” fans, there’s a new episode on tonight. With the number of unanswered questions on this show I thought it might be helpful if we had an official list of mysteries. We can add to the list as new mysteries are brought up and cross them off as the answers are revealed.
Here’s what I have to start:
- Why did the plane lose radio contact?
- Why did the plane crash?
- How did a polar bear get on the island?
- What is the big monster?
- What is the source of the French Transmission?
- What happened to the people mentioned in the French Transmission?
- How has the FT been broadcasting for so long?
- Are Adam and Eve part of that same group mentioned in the FT?
- What’s the deal with the black and white rocks?
- What did Kate do to put her in trouble with the law and make her so eager to run from everything?
- What was the nature of her relationship with the Federal Marshal? Was it more complicated than it seems?
- What exactly was the nature of Locke’s paralysis?
- Why was he traveling with three hundred knives?
- What was the problem between Jack and his Dad?
- Why wasn’t Jack’s Dad in the coffin?
- What was Jin doing for Sun’s father?
I could have included questions like “What’s the deal with Sawyer already? Why is he such an ass?” But I figured we should wait until we have some basic info about a character before we start down this road. Also, no questions that are simple “What will happen?” things. For instance, “Will Hurley lose weight?” is out.
How’s this for a start? Anything we should add/discuss/change? (Or perhaps I should forget the whole thing?)