Battlestar Galactica 3.3: "Exodus, Part One" (spoilers)

All of this has had spoilers before, and all of this will have spoilers again.

Policy: If it’s been aired, or if it’s just speculation, no need for a spoiler box. If it’s from a future episode, as revealed in interviews or by other means, or if it’s speculation based on same, hide it in a spoiler box, and provide a label as to the general nature of the spoiler (e.g. “how the daggit gets killed”) so we can decide whether or not to highlight it.

Okay, where are we:

Space Baghdad!

Or, well, not exactly. As with everything on this show, it’s a lot more complicated than that.

Questions:

Will Tigh be able to forgive his wife’s betrayal?

Who’s shooting at (in the presence of?) Roslin and Zarek?

When will Apollo hit the Stairmaster?

Will Baltar ever grow a spine?

When will Cally stop running?

Is Third-Eye Caprica Six still accompanied by Ghost Baltar?

How does Turncoat Boomer get away from the ambush?

Is Starbuck really a mommy, and is Leoben completely frakking crazy or what?

When is Adama going to shave off that ridiculous bottlebrush?

Find out, tonight at 9pm. Unless you’re Aguecheek and you have a screwy TV provider, in which case the show actually started ten minutes ago.

3.3? Was last week’s 2-hour ep 3.1 and 3.2?

I’m guessing someone coming to the rescue. Maybe Gaeta was able to arrange some sort of posse.

I’m looking forward to this. I expect Adama Sr. is going to get himself in all kinds of trouble back at New Caprica, and we’re going to be treated to a very special montage of Apollo doing lots of push-ups, sit-ups, jumping rope, and hitting the punching bag, all the while with the theme from Flash Dance (He’s a maaaa-niac!) playing in the background. Then Commander Apollo and his side-kick Dualla-Girl will kick some serious Cylon butt.

Hopefully never. Does never work for you?

So are you just glad to see Callie leave, or do you like watching her…run?
:slight_smile:

Only if she’s in slow motion, and wearing a bikini…

And running right into my arms…

Will Tigh be able to forgive his wife’s betrayal?
No clue, but I’m hoping it’s not some sappy forgiveness like after she dies to save him or a ship load of refugees or something dorky like that.

Who’s shooting at (in the presence of?) Roslin and Zarek?
Again, no clue but I hope we don’t see some sappy scene of Zarek throwing himself on top of Roslin to save her.

When will Apollo hit the Stairmaster?
Eh, he’s in command now. No need to fit into the vipers.

Will Baltar ever grow a spine?
Just so long as it doesn’t glow.

When will Cally stop running?
I think we’ll see a bit of wilderness Cally living in the woods hiding out for a while.

Is Third-Eye Caprica Six still accompanied by Ghost Baltar?
I’m in the camp that thinks they only see each other when the “real” one is dead/in resurrection process. If Baltar’s not a cylon, that won’t happen for a while.

How does Turncoat Boomer get away from the ambush?
What if she doesn’t? What if she’s hit by “friendly” fire and is resurrected somewhere. Would she be loyal to Adama or the cylons?

Is Starbuck really a mommy, and is Leoben completely frakking crazy or what?
No and yes.

When is Adama going to shave off that ridiculous bottlebrush?
Can’t be too soon.

I am giddy as a school girl! I can’t wait for 9:00!

That’s what Sharon thought, Dude.

I think Tigh already knows about it and is selective about what info gets fed to her. Once she’s served her purpose it’s over. He won’t forgive her treason even if it did save his life.

Hopefully soon. Lee should appear nude way more often this season :smiley: .

I think so. Here’s a though; can Six’s inner-Balter comunicate with Baltar’s inner-Six?

At the very most Kara is an egg donor, not a mommy. Even that seems farfetched given the age of the girl (of course we don’t know how long a Colonial year is). Leoben frakking with her. Either way Kara shouldn’t be getting all maternal. It’s been done to death. :rolleyes:

So Starbuck is back on Caprica, right?

Well it looks like it’s the real Shaton Agathon and not another #8 meeting Anders. And nothing will make Tyrol or Cally fight harder to stay alive than the prospect of the Tighs raise there kid. The poor kid would probally be better off with Leoban.

Well, that was pretty good. Mostly, though, it seemed like a lot of setup for next week, which has “Alert: Potentially Super Duper Sweet!” written ALL over it at this point. Can’t wait.

Is #3 frakking Baltar (or do all high-ranking Cylons live on Colonial One)? What will Saul do with Ellen? Why have the Cylons been allowing the Colonials to worship more-or-less freely? Kara the mother is painfull to watch. Lee’s fat-makup looks really fake (I guess he’ll be loosing the weight soon). Oh and why did the preview have to give away that; Pegasus shows up at New Caprica?

I don’t like the way they resolved the executions. Doesn’t really seem fair to jump back an hour and show us something that totally changed the situation from what we were lead to believe. I’d have edited the episodes differently, ending last week with the rescuers racing the clock to get there in time. It’s the same basic effect, without unnecessary deception.

I assume the bonus content on www.scifi.com is subject to the spoiler rule, so don’t read the box if you don’t wanna know…

So Xenabot now has the hybrid child? Seems kinda convenient that she has a dream about the child, and then practically trips over it on the street. Don’t think Baltar pulled the trigger, but find that tiny segment confusing…

I’d always expected that. Everybody knows that the humans are going to win the coming fight. Otherwise, the show is over.

That’s a classic Good Guys to the Rescue ending, is it not? I was going to predict that, but not now. :slight_smile:

Hmmm…a rerun of the episode is starting now. I’ll be watching again…:smiley:

Possible continuity breach: In the scene where Callie is running away, she is shown running in front of trees at the time the first shots are fired. In the scene where she is tackled, it appears she ran in a different direction, with no trees nearby…and she is tackled right before shots are fired.

Think there’s any hope of getting Mel Gibson on as a guest star, to choke a few Cylons before his morning tea?

I’ll have to fire up the DVR. Dammit, you’d think this was Trek the way we…you…folks carry on.

Col Tigh came through for the Chief, did he not?
I wonder if he be wearing a patch when he gets back aboard.