Dude, It's Just A Pair of PANTS!

Idiot lawyer who is suing for $54 million because dry cleaner lost his pants bursts into tears in court.

To quote Murphy Brown, “What the hell happened to your Y chromosome?”

Yadda, yadda, yadda, yes I do know that men do cry, but over a pair of pants? I’d be willing to bet that the flaming queen who hangs around with Tyra Banks on her “reality” show would be screaming, “Girlfriend, get a grip!

If a dry cleaner lost one of my $54 million dollar pair of pants I’d cry too.

Definitive case study of a Narcissist totally beyond the salvation of therapy. In my personal opinion, of course.

Wrong forum.

What?, he had the Crown Jewells stuffed on his pockets or something?

What kind of legal system would even allow this loon a day in court? Why wasn’t this stupidity tossed out for the irresponsibly inane piece of crap that it is? Someone needs to throw both judges in jail - plaintiff and sitting judge.

Previous thread for reference

If it were his family jewels, I could see the amount of the suit. But what sort of idiot would leave his nutsack in his pants and give them to a drycleaner?

Nevermind. Idiots abound.

Normal guy just puts his pants on one 27 million dollar leg at a time.

There are times when I really think the courts need to have the “Take him out back and beat the shit out of him” option to deal with stuff like this.

Hell, if I thought I could get $54 million for doing basically nothing, I bet I could cry, too.

Mind you, I would never be able to bring myself to totally fuck over these business owners like that, no matter how bad their service may have been. They’ve even offered him settlement money several times, up to $12,000. And that wasn’t good enough?

Fuck Roy L. Pearson Jr. I hope he gets jack squat. :mad:

Could he be fined for filing a nuisance suit? Hopefully that’s why this wasn’t just thrown out and the guy is going to be taught a lesson.

Doubt it though.

To quote Lyle Lovett: “What would you be if you didn’t even try? You have to try!”

Wouldn’t be much of a suit without a pair of pants, would it?

I dunno. Makes sense to me. His favorite response to lawyers from the bench use to be

“Yeah… In my PANTS!”.

He’s just not that funny anymore, now that everyone knows that under his robe, he’s in his skivvies.

He obviously is an attention whore- its not like they have 54 million to give him even if they lost, so whats the point?

To ruin them. He’s not just an attention whore, he’s a vindictive attention whore.

Bloody.

“Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!” just isn’t good enough?

Heh, I think the just an appropriate sentence in this case is for the plaintiff to be disentitled by court injunction from being allowed to wear pants again. :stuck_out_tongue:

That reminds me of an old Bloom County cartoon: Opus is watching The People’s Court, with Judge Wapner, and so you just see the dialog come from the TV. It’s a divorce case and the defendant has shaved the plaintiff’s cat, so the plaintiff is seeking $500 “and a new cat.” Judge Wapner: “Bailiff, kick these two nuts in the butt.”