First Pic of Harrison Ford from Indy IV

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/357/firstindy4picnz5.jpg
Okay, so it is a candid shot, and a picture does not a good film make, but the old boy looks pretty good for 64.

Sir Rhosis

Indiana Jones and the Early-Bird Special.

but, but, but, no Poppa Jones
Sean Connery is quoted as saying

Since the last Indy thread, they’ve added John Hurt, Jim Broadbent, and Ray Winstone to the cast (joining Cate & Shia). I doubt Sean’s role would’ve been more than a glorified cameo, so it probably doesn’t affect the film profoundly.

Where’s the eyepatch? Will Indy lose the eye in the movie? Or is that stuff from the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles not canon?

^^^My understanding is that the stuff with the Old Indy is soon going to be “gone.” From what I’ve read, Lucas is going to re-edit all the “Young Indy” episodes for DVD release (in 2008, to coincide with the “Indy IV” release) and every single “Bookend” segment, EXCEPT the bookend that Harrison Ford did for “Young Indiana Jones and The Mystery of The Blues” will hit the cutting room floor.

Sir Rhosis

Of course. The World must conform to what George thinks* now*.

Will nobody rid me of this troubling director?

Will nobody rid me of this troubling director?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t want to be rid of him, I just want someone to slap him on the hand and say “No you said you were finished, so now just leave it alone! and go and make something new.” :smiley:

They pulled the old Indy a long time ago. I have some DVDs of the original shows with old Indy, when they released them on VHS they had already removed him and put two shows together to make a longer show. I believe that’s the way they are going when they release the shows on DVD. Some of the old Indy stuff was pretty good. I’ve always thought of the young Indy stuff as canon, don’t know what others think.

This is one case where I’m all for Lucas changing the past – the Old Indy segments were awful, awful, awful. The actor they got to play him was so completely wrong for the part that it wasn’t even funny. They should have found some tough, grizzled old codger who looked like he could still kick your ass. Instead they got some skinny, frail-looking guy who looked and acted nothing like anyone (other than George Lucas I guess) imagined Old Indy would look. I’m all for pretending those segments never existed.

Heck, I wouldn’t be too upset if they retconned the entire Young Indy series out of existence. It wasn’t a bad show, but it seemed like it was set in a whole different universe from the films.

/sigh

He’s still got it. Maybe it’s the fedora.

More men should wear hats.

Indiana Jones and The Damn Kids On the Lawn

I didn’t know Mormons couldn’t wear hats.

I know they can’t dance

By the way: Indiana Jones and the Broken Hip

I shall handcuff Mrs. Plant to me when we go to the theater.

I want a Jet Li cameo as Short Round, otherwise I’m not going.

Indiana Jones and the Last Geritol

I thought Jet Li has retired from film.

ETA: Kinda fun idea though.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Erectile Dysfunction.

No, just stated that he had retired from the kung fu genre, but plans to keep acting in other roles.

Indiana Jones Has Fallen and Can’t Get Up