Video games that would NEVER see the light of day

SimPlantation: you control an antebellum cotton plantation in the South, complete with slaves. Gameplay elements would include hiring overseers, hunting for runaways, slave auctions, and trying to keep the “boss lady” from discovering your affair with that hot little mulatto number who works in the kitchen.

Challacaust: you play as a Jewish bakery owner in 1930s Germany who is ordered by the Nazis to put poison in all of the Challah (Jewish bread) that you sell, so that all the Jews who eat it will die. Your objective is to drive a delivery car around the Jewish neighborhoods and drop off the poisoned bread to your unsuspecting victims.

Any other ideas?

Duke Nukem Forever.

:smiley:

**High School Dealer: **You start all by yourself outside the school, and build a network of sub-dealers from the school’s student population. Learn basic economic principles of supply and demand as you buy and sell according to market forces. Will your free samples provide a large return on investment in the long run, or are you looking for short-term gain from a wider customer base? Would credit (plus interest) be a good policy, or would the cost of “bill collectors” negate any benefit? Hey, you’re the dealer; it’s up to you!

**CFC 2000: **Driving simulator. “CFC” stands for Classic Family Cars, and this games got 'em all–as long as they were pre-2000 models. Take the challenge of trying to get a 1977 Ford Fairmont up to speed on the Interstate, or see if you can handle the “three on the tree” manual transmission on that 1962 Mercury Comet. Sold Separately: the Station Wagon Module, in which you see if you can drive a 1974 Country Squire (among other wagons) through a suburban mall parking lot while four unbelted-in and loud kids hang out in the back of the wagon.

I came in here to say exactly that.

Rapist: You Are The Attacker. You can attempt to make the argument that it’s already been done with Custer’s Revenge, but there’s a pretty vast difference between cheesy pixelated Atari 2600 graphics and today’s uber-detailed games.

A Clockwork Orange: The Game.

Cripple Puncher '07

Abortion Clinic - Like Operation! With special baby-skull-crushing-forcep-controller!

*Hustler * magazine’s Chester the Molester: The Game.

Trenchcoat Mafia: The FPS

Is this close enough?

Passing You’re a young black person whose father was white and whose mother was black. You interited a lot of your father’s looks, including much of his skin color. Can you pass as a white person?

Awhile back, I had the idea for “SimGulag”—hey, everyone tortures Sims already, so why not make it official? Crush, kill, and wallow!

•Or Trauma Center: Under the Knife 7…31!

World of DrakaCraft MMORPG

Call of Duty: Irgun Offensive

How about a game where you’re the one who has to hunt down the runaways? Gotta catch 'em all!

Hump the Wumpus.

I was thinking more like Rainbow 6: Planned Parenthood

FaggotSlayer. You must recuse your baby brother, who’s been kidnapped by the San Francisco chapter of NAMBLA, and kill half of SF in the process.

My favorite idea would have to be from the comedian Dimitri Martin: “I like video games, but they’re really violent. I’d like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It’d be called ‘Really Busy Hospital.’”

Any kind of doctor/hospital game would be great. “Waiting Room: 5-year-old Highlights,” “Find the Vein,” “Urine Sample: Don’t Pee on Your Hands!,” etc. Everything you hate about going to the doctor’s but digitalized! The franchise would then go onto dentistry sims and then DMV sims.

I would probably play these games, just to say I had.

Sanitary Plumbing Museum Tycoon!

A few years ago, I had an idea an idea for an RTS that would be WWII fought with magic. England would have druidic henges and fairy allies. America would have magic factories churning out enchanted tanks and planes. The Nazis would be necromancers, and have concentration camps as resource generators.

As did I. Friggin game.

New Super Baldwin Bros.