The Canned Cheeseburger

I don’t know if this was posted yet, but apparently, someone has now invented the canned cheeseburger.

I’ve heard reports that it’s…good. Not great, but if you were camping or somewhere where you need food, it’ll do.
Anyone try this yet? Doubt I’d get to see one in my area anytime soon, but someone online said they got one at Krogers for about five bucks.

Culinary brilliance, or complete madness?

Oog, pass. No offense to the fine minds who came up with and perfected the cheeseburger canning process, but that’s just sketchy.

Ehh, I guess someone is supposed to now say- I has canned cheeseburger.

Surely it’s just the patty (and maybe something resembling cheese), isn’t it? Don’t tell me the bun and salad are in there too - there’s no way that could be anything but incredibly nasty.

Jonathan Ross had one on his show. It didn’t look entirely appetising.

Mangetout - no salad, but the bun is in there.

Might work for a starving university student.

One of my classmates had two room-mates that were the epitome of starving university students. Those two guys never washed their tableware or their cookware but they still used the stuff for cooking and eating. As soon as my classmate could manage, he relocated to another apartment for obvious reasons.

All I can think of is a cute cat, with a speech balloon -

“I has can cheeseburger!”

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Behold - the meal itself.

I got a “This video is not available in your country” message. So, I searched good ol’ youtube and this is the first result.

It’s the same clip. I guess mine’s not avaliable there because it’s from the BBC (promotional, I guess, they have a lot of stuff up recently) and they don’t need to promote over there. Sorry, I didn’t realise.

Mmmm - served with red wine made from powder…

It didn’t look as bad as I expected. Really bad, but not quite as bad as it could have been. If I was shipwrecked and found a crate of these, I’d probably try them once I’d finished eating the other survivors.

You could just fatten the other survivors up on those.

That’s okay. Every time I see that message, I yell at my computer, “It’s not MY country! I’m a foreigner here!” :smiley:

I can let the canibalism pass, but that, sir, is too vile to go unchallenged.

Review, with pics Start on the 2nd page.

Not safe for lunch. Is that ketchup in there(I hope)? Is that cheese or mustard? And those pickles look tasty don’t they?

Check out the canned bacon link in the same thread.

It might taint their flesh. I’ll keep them on the coconuts, I think.

MY CAN HAS CHEESEBURGER.*

[sub]*Stolen from Fark[/sub]