Another Crazy Ass Witch Arrested

Activist Shawna Forde charged in double slaying.

I read about originally a few months ago. She’s the head of a group called Minuteman American Defense and is no stranger to trouble. And even more trouble.

So she commits murder in order to obtain money to curb illegal immigration?

…in the name of her group, which has the motto of “Rule of Law” on one of its seals. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

The thread topic maligns the insane, the posterior-challenged, and Wiccans.

This is why we shouldn’t humor crazy people. At one time, this woman was probably only borderline insane. Possibly even normal. And then someone thought it was cute when she proposed insane theories, and thought it was cute when she flew off the handle about an invisible ding on her car door, and next thing you know, full-blown crazy.

Her syntax and spelling’s pretty criminal, too.

I really like this part :

Which means she’s, in fact, stealing their job. How do they like *them *apples, huh ?!

I opened the thread hoping to find out what an Ass Witch was.

It’s like a Ditch Witch, but for your ass.

Duh.

Damn, it’s like a scene out of a movie.

I’ll bet Forde’s a Freeper. That poor little girl.

I’ll bet the Ass Witch is big on (white people’s) “family values,” besides God, country and flag.

What exactly is an “Ass Witch”?

I have no idea, but it sounds good. Ask the OP.

This is yet another case of a right-wing hate crime. Will the “liberal media” (snort) treat the murders of Brisenia Flores and Raul Flores as such, putting it alongside and on par with the murder of Dr. Tiller and the murder of Stephen T. Johns?

Apply directly to your ass!

She’s the new Charlie Manson!

I see no citation in any of the articles to indicate that Forde was a witch. I think you owe witches an apology.

But the OP says she’s an Ass witch. I think he’s on solid ground here. No apology necessary. :slight_smile:

I really enjoy it when someone doing name-calling throws in a female-specific insult when the target is female. A woman can’t just be crazy, she’s a crazy witch. Which we all know is usually code for bitch.

To paraphrase an old SNL skit – I think Jane Curtain was the speaker – woman have more “dirty parts” than men, and also more insulting nouns used to describe them. The worst you can call a man is a word like dick or prick that is slang for penis. Of course, you can call him a son of a bitch, but that’s just full circle, isn’t it?

In that case, she’s stark bollock crazy.

I, too, thought the thread was going to be about something one of my fellow Wiccans had done. Goddess knows there’s enough crazy-ass Wiccans out there.

Is there any evidence at all that this is true? It all seems like obvious nonsense.

A man is a prick, a bastard, a dickhead, a turd, a wanker, an arsehole, a douchebag and literally thousands of others in common usage. If all you can think of is “prick” then you really aren’t trying. And those are terms that are exlcusively or primarily applied to males. Never in my entire life heard a female referred to as a wanker or a turd.

Women get called a bitch, whore or slut. That’s it pretty much it. Even the feminine terms “pussy” and “cunt” are used exclusively to describe men.

So where the hell did you get the idea that there are more obscene names for women than men? It rather obviously isn’t true.

And women have more dirty parts? Really? So “Ovaries” is an offensive term, like balls, bollocks, cods etc are? And labia is as offensive as “ballbag” or “sack” and “clitoris” is as offensive as “dickhead” and so forth? The vast majority of female counterparts of male “dirty” parts don’t even have any common name. They are only ever known by their anatomical name.

Once again the statement seems rather obviously untrue. Males have far more “dirty” bits simply because the male genitalia is so prominent that crude terms have developed to describe them.