How Do They Do Wet Dreams In the Army

What happens when a soldier has a wet dream in the Army or any other branch of the military?

Seriously? What happens when you have one?

Not the Army, but the first night the Marines were onboard our ship, one of them was heavily kidded for masterbating in his bunk…but only because he didn’t bother to wait for lights out.

Pudgy kid with glasses and a stupid-friendly face. I later looked into Drew Carey’s service history and was disappointed to not be able say “I knew him when”

The soldier later wakes up and disappointingly realizes it was just a dream.

What the fuck?

In the immortal words of Emerson Lake and Palmer:
Who Knows, Who Cares. For me. C’est la vie.

Well, in the Navy, Seamen get discharged.

We’ve got submarine veterans here on the dope. Maybe they’ll tell what can sometimes occur when “hot-racking” (time-sharing a mattress with two other guys.)

A wet dream in the army means a dishonorable discharge.

A councelor in camp once told me that when he first joined the army, he didn’t masturbate for weeks. Eventually, he got a wet dream for the first time since puberty. After that, he masturbated regularly.

How would they freaking know - or at least admit to knowing? Sounds like boarding school, you get those that do it and hide it and those that do it and show off about it. it all depends what age you are talking about. Then there’s that famous description of Royal Naval tradition as Rum, Sodomy and the Lash. No doubt the Republican American version was Coke, Liberty and the Bible - fat chance :stuck_out_tongue:

When I worked on a Canadian freighter, my registration book was titled “Seaman’s Continuous Certificate of Discharge.” When I first saw the thing, it made me wonder if it was for recording STDs.

How do they do wet dreams? By the numbers, damn it, by the numbers. Ready, one, two, three, four. Rest.

Wouldn’t they stand at attention?

Army recruits around here use a sock to deposit the ejaculation without making a mess. Some incredibly crusty textiles abound by the laundry day, I hear.

It’s not like there’s a lot of fluid in semen. It typically dries within an hour. And men tend to only get wet dreams if they refrain from masturbating for a very long time. Unless they have black underwear I doubt anyone would notice.

I always wondered what the term Black Ops referred to. Now I know. Consider ignorance fought.

This is not true.

Cite?

:smiley: Read the post again.

whoosh