Some instructions for replying to my posts

I have never made a positive contribution to anything, and I have decided that everything I have said and will say is harmful to society, ill informed, and retarded beyond belief. Ditto anything I do. I’ve never made one intelligent, witty, or helpful post even when trying. Any debate I’ve tried has been faulty from the start and layered with idiocy that would make plankton seem like the pinnacle of intelligence and rational thought by comparison. Even things I’ve asked for advice on have been layered with me asking how to do something related that I shouldn’t do and I really should’ve known better if I wasn’t the, bar none, worst person to ever exist.

As such, I think it would be for the best to inform everyone of this and suggest that when you’re replying to me, even if you agree with me, tell me off and yell at me in the worst way you can in the forum available, and (if you agree with me) proceed to make your points, even if they’re the same and claim sole credit for the ideas. I hereby nominate myself as complete punching bag because that’s all I’m suited for, or rather I’m not suited for anything else in the world so that’s really the only thing left.

This is in the pit and last I checked “self pittings to garner sympathy” are not allowed, take that as a hint. The only contents of this thread should be absolute hate and scorn, the absolute worst types of malice you can come up with against me. After all, it’s all I really deserve. Don’t try to be like people I know in real life that I tried to alienate myself from for their own happiness and good and try to get me “out of this.” I know that no good can come of it and that there’s no point, though they still try for who knows what reason.

Now please commence the beating.

And you are…?

The worst person ever, just make stuff up if you have to.

Does someone need a hug?

No, I need to be hated.

Attention whore.

I think I like you.

U R doin it wrong.

We are going to need a safeword.

Sorry, can’t insult you till we get finished with the myriad others who are even worse.

You’re just not worth pitting at this time.

(((((hugs!)))))

This is Jragon’s friend posting. Sorry about this and anything else he’s done in the past while. Jragon had a panic attack a few days ago that I wouldn’t feel right talking about without his permission. I don’t think he’s slept more than a couple hours in the past few days. I looked through his post history and it looks like it wasn’t too bad except the same day as the incident, it looks like a post telling him he did something wrong set him off on that posting streak which sounds about right considering the other times this has happened.

Anyway, he should be sleeping now on my orders and hopefully J will be better tomorrow or later tonight. He mentioned something about a post he had to watch and I’m guessing this is what he was talking about. And in case anyone was worried from the other posts (doesn’t seem like anyone in this thread actually knows him, lol) he didn’t actually physically harm himself :), I’m guessing he used to do it a lot. I’ve only seen him do it once and it was only a single bite, but I’ve only known him for about a year. most of the time he just acts like he did; even to people right in front of him who can see he didn’t. :rolleyes: At least he didn’t go on his “I have no real friends” rant this time, that one is almost impossible to get him out of :rolleyes: and kind of disheartening.

So you can delete this thread or turn it into a hugfest (lol looks like it’s happening already) or whatever it is you guys do here. I’ll be here for a little bit if anyone has any questions but I think this post is all I really can say.

I’m beginning to question the nature of existence.

I’m going out on a limb and closing this one.

Gfactor
Pit Moderator