How Old Are You?

This is a public poll - your answers will be visible.

I just turned 39 a few weeks ago.

So far half of us are over 50 and all of us are over 30.

The 20-somethings are still asleep.

And the teenagers are at school.

Heh. Well, that explains it. I was pretty surprised, at first, that my age bracket was in the majority (I’ll be 48 next month).

I would have thought that everyone under 30 would be out Mybooking and Facespacing and twittering and and texting. This modest family of forums is - how would they say “obsolescent”.

Not a surprise. We already knew that most of this board has lived past their usefulness and are just waiting to die.

:smiley:

You old fogeys are all right.

You know, this board’s average age is unusually high for the Internet.

The Internet: where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are middle-aged FBI agents.

I’m 21.

I get the joke and all, but in all seriousness I think the age thing will even out a bit by tomorrow, after the teenagers have gotten home from school, the college students have slept off their hangovers, and those people who actually work at their jobs have come home from work.

41, today!

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a great life! Happy Birthday. :slight_smile:

I’m 22. And I really need to stop going to bed at 3 AM. :frowning:

That’s an early night for me.

I’m 30 btw. I hate the idea of 30, because I feel like I am supposed to act more grown-up than I probably do.

I’m thirteen.

Well that explains a lot. :smiley:

Man, I’ll be 30 in 13 months. I can’t believe it.

1. Justin Credible, the key to not feeling old when you turn 30 is to have a significant other who is at least a decade older than you.
    …well, it works for me, anyway.

I bet you’re learning a lot, Curtis!

I’m almost exactly 31 and a half. :wink:

What time is it?

Old enough to know how; young enough to enjoy practicing.