Ask the handsome fellow [edited title]

In the spirt of all the recent “ask the” threads I put forth this. So ask away, and I’ll tell you what it’s like to be a member of the Beautiful People Club. And while you’re at it, also feel free to ask me what it’s like to be well hung.

Gonna need a cite first, dude.

On both of those things.

:cool:

What’s more uncomfortable- squeezing your head through doorways, or stuffing your big dick into your pants?

You just use your dick as a winch to pull your head through the doorframe, of course.

Well I can provide some cites of the former, I suppose, but I don’t think the moderators would appreciate me posting cites for the latter. :smiley:

Did you ask handsomeharry if you can start this thread? :wink:

In order to ask you any questions, I need to see a picture of your face, body, and penis. Thanks.

What examples can you give us of the advantages beautiful people get in life? Like Liz Lemon’s ex-boyfriend on “30 Rock,” have you lived all your life in the “beautiful bubble” so you don’t have a clue how bad at things you really are?

Do you get tired of tucking your penis into your sock? Personally I started wrapping it around my waist but people started thinking I had a spare tire.

Well, to give you an idea of what my (ahem) anatomy is like, I suggest going to this link:

I’m pretty sure you could get surgery to correct that.

Maybe he tried to do it himself.

Didn’t help this guy

Living With the World’s Largest Penis

Nah. I just roll it up into a coil and put it in an oversize fanny pack.

Grossly deformed?

How did you get so damned handsome?

Are you able to charm the flies off a dead possum?

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

And often I don’t bother with the fanny pack. I just let the bulge stick out of my pants, just to see people’s reactions.

This pretty much answers Corkboard’s question.

We get to jump ahead of everyone else in line and have access to exclusive clubs that only allow other beautiful people.
Also our excrement smells like freshly baked cinnamon buns.

Do you look like a cartoon pilot?

Do doors magically open for you, as well?