So I was sucking my husband's dick...

and gentlemen, if I could give you a few tips…

[ul]
[li]When your SO has a rhythym going, do not randomly thrust your pelvis toward her face. This can cause her teeth to come into play.[/li][li]When the above happens, don’t bitch about it, it was an accident.[/li][li]When you are close to cumming, don’t say, “Slow down and hold me right there,” repeatedly. We like making you happy, but our jaw hurts and our back is spasming…we’d like it to be over.[/li][li]When you ARE cumming, don’t push us away, jump up and say, “I wanna cum on your face!” We know about the “cum shot,” and you’re not fooling us.[/li][li]When your SO is washing said cum off her face, DO NOT EVER walk into the bathroom, take one look at her swollen lips and say, “How’s it going duck-lips?”[/li][li]Say THANK YOU![/li][/ul]

Thank you for your time.

you mean wives suck their husband’s dick? when did that practice start?

That’s what I have the girfriend for.

Bwha ha! Oh, shit, I guess I shouldn’t laugh… okay…

Guys, if I’ve got my mouth around your dick let ME call the shots. I think that’s what she’s saying and I have to agree.

So, was it good for you?

…and if we are 69n’. Try not to chip my tooth with your clit. :smiley:

• a Danish gal published a book with hints for guys in relationships - the chapter about oral had the charming title: “Ears are not handles.”

Oh, and this might be TMI, but the thrusting thing isn’t always completely voluntary. Still impolite to complain.

S. Norman

Huh. Oral sex. Sorry, I only have observational experience about the phenomenon.

The only piece of advice I can add is this: Guys, when you’re getting head, don’t try to hold a conversaton with any third party that may be present. Remember… you have one dick and one brain, but not enough blood to run them both at the same time.

Nonsense. Talking with God is a standard activity while receiving oral sex, and has never been a problem in my experience. :smiley:

Sue, i know this is a rant but…

That was the funniest thing i’ve read all day! thanks for making me laugh.

…and put the magazine away. Which is more important to you anyway–oral sex, or the new Dodge concept car?

Okay then. I’ll be downstairs.

What about when your dog is staring at you…or has that “I’ll think I’ll sniff now” look on it’s face… ? :stuck_out_tongue:

{{{Sue Duhnym}}}

He should drop to his knees and thank the Baby Jesus that you even talk to him, let along give him oral pleasure.

Or, “…let alone give him oral pleasure” - when spell checkers fail to guess my intent…what a day.

Duck lips…
BWAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

For the longest time, I thought your username was pronounced “Sue Done Him.” Now I’m returning to my original hypothesis.

He kicked my ass in a game of strip-darts. I didn’t have any clothes left to take off, so had to resort to sexual favors.

Blow jobs.

<sigh>

Pardon me while I go get wistful and melancholy …

Geez, evenings at your house are much more interesting than they are at mine.

Dr. J

Well, fair is fair:
[ul][li]Sure cum is gross, but it ain’t strychnine either. Overly dramatic sprints to the bathroom followed by loud expectoration of mouth contents is strongly discouraged. Besides, you don’t exactly taste like cookie dough.[/li][li]There’s nothing lamer than a reluctant blow job. Trust me, we can tell when you’re just not trying. I’ve had unlubricated, severely chafing hand jobs that were more entertaining. Blow strong or don’t blow at all.[/li][li]If you learn anything from the sports we make you watch, it’s the importance of follow-through. The QB keeps moving his arm forward well after he releases the ball. Likewise, don’t punch out for the day right after the first sign of seminal fluid.[/li][li]Afterwards, don’t talk to my penis like it’s a domesticated animal. “Oh look, he’s sleeping”. No, your attempt at personifying a sexual organ is making my penis shrivel away from you. I don’t look at your vagina and say “Looks like Clover needs a shave!”[/li][li]Need I point out the hypocricy of women who point out that giving a woman an orgasm takes time, care and patient effort who then go on to give their men blowjobs with that unpleasant “Hurry up and cum, dammit” wince on their face?[/li][li]If you absolutely despise giving blow jobs under any circumstance then please let me know ASAP, preferrably before I make the mistake of actually dating you. Not sucking dick is your prerogative, not dating women like you is mine.[/ul][/li]
And don’t make me truck out my cunnilingus pet peeves…

[Edited by Alphagene on 01-13-2001 at 11:57 AM]

Whew, I’m laughing so hard, I’m crying. And that was from reading the subject line. Once I get it together, I’ll go back and read the actual rant.

Ahh, marriage. :slight_smile: I haven’t given a blow job in years! :smiley: