I have SOULS for sale!

My master has vastly overestimated his need and has stolen far more souls than he can comfortably consume in three ages. He’s set aside his own supply and I am under orders to liquidate the remaining inventory–EVERYTHING must go!

I have old souls, young souls, famous souls and souls of the broken, the beaten and The Damned (yes, even Captain Sensible!). Chances are if you’ve heard of them, I have them. Master has a notable preference for the especially devout & humble as they are naturally naive and sweet upon his palate, you won’t have heard of anyone on his plate.

Taking bids now! Please pay in suffering and humiliation at the time of exchange. Thank you.

Sorry, I don’t like soul food.

Someone’s posting drunk again.

Can I get a good group rate on Gerard and the gang so I can have some sway in getting them to create a strongly-themed album?

<mod>

No comment. Simply moved.

Marketplace > MPSIMS

</mod>

Can I purchase options on the souls of those yet living and undamned?

If I get a soul, what do I feed it? Do I have to take it for walks or will a litter box do?

I find the poster’s name/topic combination to be somewhat funny, if in a roundabout way.

Inigo Montoya is the name of the guy from The Princess Bride that was played by Mandy Pantinkin, who starred in Dead Like Me wherein he played a Reaper who collected people’s souls before they die.

That was my sole reason for posting.

Shouldn’t this be in Marketplace?

Do you have any pre-owned souls? i really hate the depreciation hit when buying new.

It started in the marketplace.

The problem with a pre-owned soul is that you’ve no idea what the previous owner may have done with it. “Re-conditioned” or “re-furbished”? Don’t spend the money, even if you get it right from the dealership.

Do you have any souls of big legged women? I’m not certain, but I’ve heard those are rare…

Do you have any white and plump souls? It would make a nice contrast to my black and shrivelled one.

I lol’d, I admit it.

Do you have the soul of Nikolai Gogol?

Yes, I need souls who can till a furrow or attend the birthing of piglets. In fact the Empress of Palms is is ready to deliver any day now.

If you have any spares, you might want to donate one to the president since he just sold his.

Yes. And what is the vig if I just need to borrow a few?

Is there some sort of group rate/package deal on pagan babies? Back when I was in (Catholic) grade school I think the rate was like a dollar a dozen but I figure there’s been lots of inflation adjustments over the years.