...with lesbians!

So I sat down and watched Run Lola Run, which was very good. But apparently there’s an American remake called And then came Lola, which is the same movie, but with lesbians. So I put it to you. What other movies could really use a remake with some added lesbians?

Are there any movies that *can’t *be remade with added lesbians?

Moby Dick?

All depends on the casting. You do want the right whale for the part.

flees

Torchwood? The rare show with way more boy-on-boy than girl-on-girl action. And I’m quite upset about that.

-Joe

The Wizard of Oz.

not just some added lesbians

Bridge on the River Kwai, all those topless lesbians sweating in the heat, whistling and building that bridge.

The Dirty Dozen…mmmmmmmm…the possibilities…the party with the Nazis… Nazi lesbians…I need a moment…whoops!

Bound, Mulholland Drive and Wild Things could always use some more, I guess.

I don’t think it would have made much of a difference to Castaway.

“Butch” Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off? They wouldn’t even need to get a new costume for Ferris…

-Joe

This one would be interesting - link to imdb listing for Me and Him, a movie starring Griffin Dunne.

…with lesbians!

Mary Poppins: less Dick, more Dyke!

The Lord Of The Rings would work much better with Freida and Sam as a lesbian couple. (Played by Jessica Alba and Megan Fox)

Same amount of van?

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

“Get the snow shovel. I said we’re not spending another winter with just the cow and I mean it.”

Depends on the lesbians. I don’t think I’m alone in wishing that a few less cameras and a few more guns would shoot Ellen Degeneres or Rosie O’ Donnell.

I think Brokeback Mountain would’ve been no less than 1000X better with lesbians. But then it wouldn’t have been as notorious as it was.

The Birdcage would be extremely difficult.

Aliens:

**Soldier: **“What are those aliens doing to each other…oh, yuck!

Ripley, sarcastically: “What’s the matter? I thought men were all into lesbians?”