Who gives a shit?

Alot of people around here really seem to give a shit. I don’t. If you do specify. If I did I guess it would be ape shit.

I usually leave a shit.
A lot.

I can’t honestly say I’ve ever tried to give a shit. How do you even bring it up in conversation?

Or maybe it’s for those Christmas gift exchanges?
-D/a

I’m pretty sick of people who give a shit, particularly when they’re trying to give it to me.

I give a shit.

What I don’t give, most of the time, is a rat’s ass.

This is why we miss George Carlin.

I had a rats ass once traded it for witches tit.

That’s cold.

It may be that thou givest not a shit, but shit may yet be given unto thee; yea, even heaped.

I give a shit about a lot of things (one of the things I give a shit about is people who write it “alot” instead of “a lot”). :slight_smile:

The problem I have is picking out just the right shit. My wife’s pretty picky about her shit. I never know what what shit is fashionable these days or if I need to coordinate it with her other shit. I wish I was better at it but I usually end up giving her a gift certificate so she can just go get the shit she wants. It’s not very romantic but at least I know I won’t be giving her shit she doesn’t want.

I be givin’ you lotsa shit. I just ain’t takin’ no shit. Unless I be shit-faced.

I give some shit if my doc asks me to.

I think I can define my experience on this board in terms of the difference between giving and not giving a shit.

Have you ever noticed that your shit is always “stuff,” but the other guy’s stuff is always “shit?”

I hoard my ape shit.

Didn’t you give a shit, at least enough to start this thread?

Even my dog gives a shit but my neighbors never thank me. I don’t know why I bother.

Usually I don’t give a shit. Sometimes I do.
I’d say I give a shit about a minimal number of things a minority of the time.

ETA: Rat’s asses? Don’t get me started.

The people who don’t give a Rat’s Ass, nor a Witch’s Tit, probably won’t give a Flying Fig either.

Various neighbors around us have Angus cows, Longhorn cows, and Percheron horses … they all give abundantly.