Hello Kevin Bacon!

Last night on Craig Ferguson’s Late Show, Kevin’s wife, Kyra Sedgwick, mentioned that Kevin has Google Alert to let him know whenever his name pops up somewhere on the Internet. He then goes on to read what has been written about him.

Assuming this thread will pop up and he reads it, just wanted to say hello, Kevin.

Like your work - Mystic River was great, also really like The Woodsman and of course, Footloose, Diner and Animal House. Actually, for the most part, you have done a great job in selecting films that don’t suck.

Hi Kevin. Thought you did a good job playing a villain in X-Men.

Most versatile actor ever!

Q

I like his music, too, with his band The Bacon Brothers.

A Few Good Men was awesome!!

Hi Kevin. I realise that this must be at least the four hundred thousandth Google Alert of today alone for the phrase “kevin bacon”, but I am sure that you will get round to reading it.
So, there’s something I’ve been wanting to ask: do you know where I left my library card? I’ve looked everywhere. Please don’t say “where did you last see it?”. That’s what Kevin Costner said, and he was no help at all.

Kevin Bacon, Kevin Costner, Kevin Pollak, and Kevin Spacey should work together on something.

They could call it the Bacon-Costner-Pollak-Spacey Project.

Why not the obvious: The Four Actors?
hh

My earliest awareness of Kevin Bacon was in his role as troubled teen, TJ Werner on Guiding Light. It was obvious then that he was on his way out of Springfield.

Yo Kevin Bacon! In the 80s I hung out with a guy in Dallas who claimed to be your immediate cousin…a large-ish fellow, quite intelligent and admittedly blessed with Baconian features. Confirm or deny?

Regards.

maserschmidt

Kevin Bacon killed my daddy, and if I ever see him, I’m going to call him out into the street.

Once there I hope to tell him what a great performance he gave in Frost-Nixon. He was frigging awesome as both characters.

He also did one of my favorite self parodies of any actor on Will & Grace.

Hi Kevin- I’m pretty sure that I come within 6 degrees of knowing you. Do you think that makes me special?

I saw Tremors two days ago for the first time ever and consider it a first-rate – nay, a perfect–example of a B-grade monster movie. Well done, sir.

Kevin, I hope you get to work on something really big and win an Oscar. I’ve liked you in movies always.

Still my favorite film of his, and favorite performance.

“Consider it stepped on.”

I also like the food from which you’ve named yourself after

Animal House, Tremors, Death Sentence, Stir Of Echoes, Apollo 13, Diner, Friday the 13th… all excellent movies that I own and have watched many many times.

Thanks for the good times, Kevin Bacon! Keep on keeping’ on!

Ya know, every interview I’ve seen with him, he seems like a really cool guy. Maybe next time the Bacon Brothers are in Vegas, I’ll go see them and try and ask if Kevin saw this thread!

Celebrities do start trends sometimes. It could become hot, hip, and trendy to be a Doper, and everybody will be doing it. There will be t-shirts, hats, twitter exposure, gossip columns, a book, and then a movie. And we can all say that we were Dopers before it was cool. And it could all start with Kevin Bacon. No pressure, Kevin.

Greatest Kevin (Hi!) Bacon performance? One nobody in this thread has even heard of because it was an HBO movie, therefor not released in theaters, and therefore not Oscar-eligible.

Taking Chance. Absolute tour de force in a laconic, understated way. There had to be a lot of research on every little mannerism there.

Hey Kevin! I’m still mad I missed your show in Riverside last February. Hoping you and your bro keep touring so I get another chance to see you guys because you rock.