What ever happened to Steve Burns?

I’m sure almost everyone here has heard of Steve Burns,the guy from Blue’s Clues who,in one of the strangest career transitions in history,later became an indie rocker.Well,do any of you have a clue(no pun intended) what happened to him in the last 3 years?Ever since that 2nd album of his(Deep Sea Recovery Efforts)came out in 2009,it seems like he fell off the face of the Earth;he’s made no more songs,it doesn’t seem like he’s done any acting,and it seems that his website has even been hacked.Did those rumors about his “drug overdoses” finally come true?:smiley:

No takers?

Apparently he’s doing a play

He’s also done an amusing bit on being “fame-ish” (not quite the same thing as being famous, apparently).

I had no idea who he was till your post. I get the impression he was mostly a hearthrob for stay at home moms.

He was OK, but oh, that Mr. Salt…

:smiley:

Yeah,that was a great speech.The first 15 & a half minutes are funny,then it gets sad toward the end,and it ends on an optimistic note.It really shows you that the guy who used to talk to shovels and bars of soap is as much a human being as the rest of us.

He’s still adorable! :slight_smile:

Miss Rosa makes my pants feel funny.